Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten INTP, INFP, ENFP, INTJ...it seems like people agree that he's an iNtuitive, but pretty much NOTHING beyond that.

-When he falls asleep while Tony is talking to him about PTSD, that seems like an underdeveloped Fe.
-He seems to have nearly no Se except when he's the Hulk.

That's all I've got. Let's come down to a consensus. Make your arguments, back 'em up. Four letters will not suffice, give a sentence or two on why you believe it's a certain type. You don't even have to give a type if you just want to make a counterargument because you think someone's wrong. So far, nobody's suggested that he's a Sensor, so I think that would be interesting.

Aaaaand GO.

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
Seems to me that Tony Stark and Bruce Banner are pretty much stereotypical ENTP and INTP playing off of each other-- They immediately have a mutual understanding when they meet, and Banner is pretty much the only person that Tony Stark is actually halfway respectful towards... Without even really needing to go into detail about who he is, beyond the fact that he's the Hulk.

I suppose by knowing he's the Hulk, he wins respect rights automatically, but it seemed to be more that he could speak Stark's language, and that won him over instantly.

I've always identified with Stark, and have known people like Banner, treating them in a similar, respectful way. Admiring, but not necessarily openly admitting it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
He seems pretty INTP to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts