Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone like totally degrading a friend after they betray you in the most hanus way?
and feel better afterwardsabout not interacting with that person ever again

it makes me giggle :3

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't set myself up for betrayal and have therefore never been betrayed. So I don't have an answer for you.
blah i dont either but it was for a girl that i liked and i let it happen just this once D: but its totally worth how i feel now! <3

Yes.

characters 10
yes. i love it
i love love love it!
she totally deserved it :)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Actually I've done this. My really good friend at the time and future roommate was dating a really good female friend of mine. This girl who was also a mutual friend of both parties decided to hit on my male friend to get him to cheat. Everyone was trying to stop her knowing that my male friend has a history of impulsive decision making, especially sexually. Well my friend ended up tearing his ACL and could no longer leave the dorm because of the intense blizzarding and ice (I went to school in the mountains), so she would stay back on the weekend when everyone would go out partying. One day, we all got drunk and she got her wish and my friend and her started fucking around. I happened to walk in and see it, and I was like "Look, I'm not going to say anything because frankly it's none of my business, but this could ruin your relationship/friendship. So I'm going to let you mess around for another 15 minutes to get it out of your system, but then I dont want to see this shit anymore." They pretend like they're never going to do it anymore or whatever, and I believe my friend, but he was also a pill fiend at the time and she had a bottle of oxys. She ended up persuading him to finger her for the bottle and some money, despite my generosity.

Well after this, the fun began since I viewed that as a total disregard of my trust. From that moment forth, I rained ruthless comments down on her every chance I could. I brought her to tears multiple times. It wasn't so much that she cheated with my friend, but it was more so the fact that I sat her down and had a conversation about it and she still decided to do it anyway, but this time just be sneaky about it. I find that as deplorable. Cheating is whatever, at least my friend had the balls to tell me about it. Then not only did he tell me about it, he went up to his girlfriend and told her to everything to her face before the week was out. I can at least respect that. She was just a trifling cunt.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Having any sort of relationship with another human being sets you up for betrayal. Please never speak again.
Only if you rely on that person for something. Pretty much all of my contacts are pre-calculated. I make sure that by having contact with this person there is no room for them to screw me over or something.

You havea very black-and-white view on life Sellihca

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
I know it's wrong, but I do take delight in finding elaborate ways to "punish" people who have (in my eyes) done something very cruel to me or someone/something I care about. Usually with the purpose of making them realize how much of an idiot/cruel they were as opposed to pure revenge. I don't like people "getting away with things" if they can help it, but also don't like sinking to their level.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Only if you rely on that person for something. Pretty much all of my contacts are pre-calculated. I make sure that by having contact with this person there is no room for them to screw me over or something.

You havea very black-and-white view on life Sellihca
You are, truly, a delight and a privilege to observe. I see everything in black-and-white, and yet you've somehow extricated yourself from the human social web such that you don't rely on anyone for anything.

I see things as they are.
You're just fucking crazy.

·
Registered
705 Posts
does anyone like totally degrading a friend after they betray you in the most hanus way?
and feel better afterwardsabout not interacting with that person ever again
Negative, revenge pisses me off.
I hate when people are degraded.
People are like a bag-of-chips, they may look okay on the outside, a little crinkly, but inside you're breaking all their chips! >.<
If every bag-of-chips is bashing into each other, there won't be any whole chips... I hate crumbs.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whoa this is getting somber guys! keep it happy! this is a great thing that happened! :D

Negative, revenge pisses me off.
I hate when people are degraded.
People are like a bag-of-chips, they may look okay on the outside, a little crinkly, but inside you're breaking all their chips! >.<
If every bag-of-chips is bashing into each other, there won't be any whole chips... I hate crumbs.
No this is like my bad is empty because i was nice and shared more than half my bag with her but she wouldnt share one with me and proceeded to rub it in my face and mock me so i crushed them -.-

yeah that sounds about right :p

·
Registered
322 Posts
This is BRILLIANT! Haha!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Whoa this is getting somber guys! keep it happy! this is a great thing that happened! :D

No this is like my bad is empty because i was nice and shared more than half my bag with her but she wouldnt share one with me and proceeded to rub it in my face and mock me so i crushed them -.-

yeah that sounds about right :p
Lol, it's all good, I didn't mean to step on any bags ;p
This is just my general outlook on the concept.
I understand the need for rebuke or fighting back, I just don't agree with pushing it farther than needed, i.e. to the point of degrading/humiliating someone.

·
Registered
953 Posts
You are, truly, a delight and a privilege to observe. I see everything in black-and-white, and yet you've somehow extricated yourself from the human social web such that you don't rely on anyone for anything.

I see things as they are.
You're just fucking crazy.
I do rely on people, but I make sure that it is as little as possible. And in the worst-case scenario that they take that away I make sure that it won't affect me in a major fashion and that I'll be quick to recover.

If you want an example here it is: I have brought on a new sales director for my company. He is the first person I have hired. But before giving him the title of sales director I ran him through a bunch of tests, basically to see if he's an effective salesman. The reason for this is that I did not want to immediately put his email and phone number on advertisements (as opposed to my own) until I was sure that he will follow-up with every single lead and have a high turnover rate. This test is still on-going. Basically I'm just minimizing the risk factor.

I do this with all business-related relationships. With customers I make sure to get a signature.

As far as social relationships are concerned I don't really see how I can get screwed over. The worst that can happen is I get a bad reputation among a single group of friends due to someone bad mouthing me. But the only times that has happened has been with people I didn't care much for anyways. So I again, I wasn't betrayed, as I had nothing to lose.

Maybe I am crazy, but my methods work for me and I make more money than most people my age and I've got solid friendships. So why shouldn't I continue the way I'm going?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Are you for real?
How can I possibly get screwed over when money or my health isn't involved? The worst that can happen is I lose a friend which is annoying, but probably for the better in the long-term.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah thats just it i only lost a friend no biggie its just annoying having wasted that time :mad: you will pay for wasting that much of my precious lazy ill managed time! :p

·
Registered
297 Posts
Did it a couple of times with my father's church members. Those old hags (men and women) who, despite me going to one all my life, dared to try to sell the religion to me. But mostly did it with those who used to try to correct me by saying "You are the pastor's daughter, you shouldn't do that. Why can't you be the example you should be?". Made some of these old ladies cry in less than half an hour by using the book on themselves.

Later however, learned to do this without the brutality factor as it is sad to see a 50-something years old adult break down by kid.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts