Dawn ISFP

Angel INTJ

Cordelia ESFJ

Xander ESFP

Anya ESFJ

Riley ENTP

Fatih ESTJ

Agreements, Disagreements? Comments?
I just wrote these down pretty fast just kinda guess what my mind thought they were. I'm a big fan I watch the show a lot.

·
Banned
396 Posts
Buffy - ESFJ.
Spike - ESTP.
Giles - ISTJ.
Willow - INFJ.
Tara - ISFP.
Oz - ISTP.
Angel - ISFJ.
Cordelia - ESTJ.
Xander - ESFP.
Anya - ESTJ.
Riley - ESTJ.
Faith - ESTP.
Gunn - ISTP.
Wesley - ISTJ.
Lorne - ESFP.
Dawn - ISFP.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buffy - ESFJ.
Spike - ESTP.
Giles - ISTJ.
Willow - INFJ.
Tara - ISFP.
Oz - ISTP.
Angel - ISFJ.
Cordelia - ESTJ.
Xander - ESFP.
Anya - ESTJ.
Riley - ESTJ.
Faith - ESTP.
Gunn - ISTP.
Wesley - ISTJ.
Lorne - ESFP.
Dawn - ISFP.
I disagree but I like ur thoughts. :)

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
Buffy - ISFP. :wink:
Reasons: she's not that interested in school, flexible, althetic, likes challenges, and witty.

Xander - ENTP
Giles - INTJ
Angel - ENFJ
Tara - INFJ
Spike - ISTP
Faith - ESTP

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buffy - ISFP. :wink:
Reasons: she's not that interested in school, flexible, althetic, likes challenges, and witty.
I agree with the S but I'm not so much she more of in E shes gets her engery from being around people

Angel - ENFJ
Diffently not an E he likes too sit around the home an sulk all the time (enless hes helping people)

Tara - INFJ
J are more leaders they stand out more Tara more like a P

Spike - ISTP
Hes out spoken about everything but he has I habits. hm...

Faith - ESTP
I agree with you on faith

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
My list:
Buffy - ESFP
Spike - ESTP
Xander - ESTP
Willow - ISFJ
Giles - ISTJ
Oz - INTP
Tara - INFJ
Faith - ENTJ
Angel - ISFJ
Cordelia - ESFJ
Riley - ESFJ
Anya - ESTJ

These were chosen based on which cognitive functions I think each character prefers. Feel free to debate.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
My list:
My thoughts -
Buffy - ESFP I'd agree.
Spike - ESTP - I do wonder at Introversion, although...Se seems pretty dominant...Hrmm...
Willow - ISFJ I can't help but think Fi user - INFP
Faith - ExTP >_<!! But that's just me fangirling.
Angel - ISFJ Yus.
Cordelia - ESxJ

These were chosen based on which cognitive functions I think each character prefers. Feel free to debate.
Now you say N for Faith...Hmm...

Watching Angel's own series...F seems given...Or maybe he's just omnom about Cordelia. And that he's image conscious, gels his hair and the like, has the roofless car hehe. Sensor also is one that strikes me - Like when he goes to the Hosts realm, he totally digs it and it strikes me as a sensorish sort've appeal, in a way. He kind of wavers between the angsty, understanding emotional issues go hung kind've guy, others he's a little...not exactly short sighted...But pouting, buying back love...image conscious like I said...

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
My thoughts -
Buffy - ESFP I'd agree.
Spike - ESTP - I do wonder at Introversion, although...Se seems pretty dominant...Hrmm...
Willow - ISFJ I can't help but think Fi user - INFP
Faith - ExTP >_<!! But that's just me fangirling.
Angel - ISFJ Yus.
Cordelia - ESxJ
I wondered at Introversion for Spike too, but that would put him as a Ti dominant and I just don't see that. Instead, I figured him as a reserved Extrovert.

Willow was kind of difficult for me to type, but I realize I was focusing too much on young Willow instead of the whole picture. I can see her being an Fi user, perhaps with Ne as opposed to Se. I just didn't immediately get that vibe from her, as I tend to with most INFPs. Hmm.

Faith was kind of a quick guess. I saw her as a Te user. I wouldn't say that her rash tendencies automatically make her a Se/Ne dom (though I do realize one of the principles she preaches is not thinking about things). Though now that I have looked at other sites and their typing, it seems to be wide-spread concensus that she is ESTP. I always pegged ESTPs for being more laidback, but perhaps it was her environment that made it so. I would like to see her as an ENTP because that would make us the same type (and the same level of badass), but her decisions do not seem to be random or tangential at all. They're very moment-to-moment based. So, if anything, she is more ESTP than ENTP.

Cordelia I can see going both ways in terms of F and T, yes.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Thats probably the Se.
Agreed... although we should probably take into account that the transformation process gives vampire "Super Se".
Probably initially INFp spike seems to be somewhat of a mix-type depending on whcih level he interacts. seems to me like vampire-like attitude is very ISTp'ish rush adrenaline seeker; while human-like attitude ssomehow still present in his being is very INFp romantic-type like

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Yeah, I guess I'm still not conviced.
It is a characteristic of Se (and also Ne, to a lesser extent) to react to situations as they unfold. Feeling, whether it be Fe or Fi, is not directly linked with making quick/rash decisions. Thinkers can be just as rash as feelers.

To say that Spike is a feeler because he acts based on how he feels in the moment is not entirely accurate. To that effect, I don't even think Spike is more emotionally impulsive than the other characters.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is a characteristic of Se (and also Ne, to a lesser extent) to react to situations as they unfold. Feeling, whether it be Fe or Fi, is not directly linked with making quick/rash decisions. Thinkers can be just as rash as feelers.
True Spike makes Quick and rash decison all the time Its just on a daily basis hes goes on with life on what his feelings tell him to do. He never thinks anything through, he follows his heart. He accepts things as they are. He might get mad (but he gets over it) I get what your saying But I belive he is a feeler, I mean he loves soap operas.

To say that Spike is a feeler because he acts based on how he feels in the moment is not entirely accurate. The that effect, I don't even think Spike is more emotionally impulsive than the other characters.[/quote]

not by the moment just in general.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts