Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
INTP 648 tritype The Truth Teller sx~so
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to have a place for my art... This. Welcome!

Feel free to share your thoughts etc.

I tend to use the same idea or issue several times, just because I can see too many versions of it to pick just one. This first theme is about shyness and melancholy.

View attachment 35857
I used Derwent's Inktense pencils and water for this one.

View attachment 35858
I used Deleter Neopiko-2 marker pens for this one. I loved the colors, they looked really smooth and different shades could be mixed - but the solvent or something in these pens caused me an awful headache :(

View attachment 35859
I used black Faber-Castells for the black and Derwent's Inktense and Watercolour pencils for the colors.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm attracted to more or less wild illustrations of the psyche. These are pretty much about those.

View attachment 35862
I did this one first... With Bic Kids Tropicolors2 and Derwent's Inktense and Watercolours. I didn't brush with water though, I had the wrong paper and I realized my mistake too late.

View attachment 35861
After the previous one, I wanted to make a new one using the right paper so I could use water too. Again, Derwent's Inktense and Watercolour. I usually mix those since I have only 12 shades of each.

View attachment 35863
Derwent's Inktense and Watercolour, I added water to get more intensity :)

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
you, along with snail, totally inspire me to produce something using inktense! I bought the tin set of 72 last month and still haven't got round to doing anything with it apart from swatching it.

Reactions: Stephen and zallla

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you, along with snail, totally inspire me to produce something using inktense! I bought the tin set of 72 last month and still haven't got round to doing anything with it apart from swatching it.
Oh, I'd love to have that ^_^ I've been planning to buy it some day...! Inktense pencils are great especially if used with a proper paper. But my old Bics (Bic Kids Tropicolors2) are also fantastic, they are softer in a good way :) These here are made with them, both are versions of my ideal home.

View attachment 35864

View attachment 35865

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
We've already talked about it, @zallla, but I'm going to write here what I think anyway (especially since there are two drawings more).

Definitely what I'd expect from a Ni-dom :) Symbolic, a bit psychedelic, your drawings look like children's book illustrations. I like it. The second picture is my favourite, and the last one looks really peaceful. If this is where you want to live, indeed... beautiful and separate from people. And your style kind of reminds me of illustrations from the Moomin books. I used to love them as a kid.

Reactions: zallla
1 - 6 of 6 Posts