Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed throughout my dealings with human beings that the major dealbreaker is that they are suspicious of motives and paranoid so any friendship or relationship with them ends up being toxic and eventually crashes

What are some ways that get you to deal with skeptical or paranoid people in order to get them to trust you or even “like” you

No, I’m not gonna use your answers for malicious reasons, you have every reason to believe me, I’m an online stranger

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's really tough, and even then it's only worth trying on those you care about.

edit: and by 'trying' i mean attempting to alleviate their 'paranoia' or worries

·
King of Seduction
7,169 Posts
I noticed throughout my dealings with human beings that the major dealbreaker is that they are suspicious of motives and paranoid so any friendship or relationship with them ends up being toxic and eventually crashes

What are some ways that get you to deal with skeptical or paranoid people in order to get them to trust you or even “like” you

No, I’m not gonna use your answers for malicious reasons, you have every reason to believe me, I’m an online stranger
Tell them they are being paranoid and to chill out.

Actually just had this with a employee this week. She's nice and all but we canned the person who she was the assistant for because she sucked. Of course now the employee thought she was next. I told her if we were going to fire you, you'd be fired already. I told you prior to this that you were going to get caught in the middle but this wasn't about you so just ride to wave and it'll be over. Now the wave has passed and you're here, so chill out.

Then we sort of made fun of her telling her that she was going to get canned ;) haha
Being likeable is just about being likeable you can't fake that shit. I don't have an issue being liked because of my boyish charm and humble handsomeness.

·
Registered
ISFP
1,809 Posts
There is no bypass.

You just have to deal with it. Stick with it.

Love people, like real love, not experimental social interactions but showing someone some genuine appreciation for their character.

The less human you act, the less chance of anything positive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts