Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I discovered my inner voice as an ENTP girl, I have come to understand how I prefer reading or watching stories about INFJ girls, and love how Belldandy and CC are both INFJ. Life has been like a dream, and I am still in a honeymoon period. I feel and can experience your love, hidden in the sands of time, calling like a beacon of light. I thank you, with all my heart and soul.

I also understand how I tend to jump from interest to interest, on a quest to find the mysteries of life and universe; to understand how connected humanity is. Now I know that my life has a purpose, and there certainly is a greater meaning in life. I feel I have grasped a moment of eternity in this experience, with all its synchronicity, so want to explore more of the social and physical aspects, with an ENTP girl.

There is a brighter day for the next generation, and maybe even an afterlife. If there is an answer, then I will seek it. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I mean I understand you Sparky, but most people don't when you keep posting these "Acid" threads. hahaha Anyways, haven't you heard, there is no such thing as an ENTP girl. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
It's pretty simple, sparky is on acid or at least his post are. Currently he is in a total state of self-actualization. He thinks he has risen above the boring drudge of modern day life, where the colors someone shines represents the feelings they feel, and every thing he sees are just shapes arranged in a magical pattern that only him and his other self-actualizied (???) friends can only possibly understand. He is on his way to being an artist, where he sees things differently than everyone else, where buildings have emotions and people are stone statues. Wait, I just realized I am not being any clearer than he is...hahaha Anyways, he will come down eventually or get locked up in asylum. :laughing:

·
Registered
INFJ still fits least bad
6,673 Posts
I just wanted to say that I love that there's an ENTP on here called the trollmaster, hahahaha!!! That's like having an INFJ guy called Stubborndude

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
I just wanted to say that I love that there's an ENTP on here called the trollmaster, hahahaha!!! That's like having an INFJ guy called Stubborndude
Love this observation spoken albeit affectionately. :tongue:

Reactions: dulcinea

·
Registered
238 Posts
It's pretty simple, sparky is on acid or at least his post are. Currently he is in a total state of self-actualization. He thinks he has risen above the boring drudge of modern day life, where the colors someone shines represents the feelings they feel, and every thing he sees are just shapes arranged in a magical pattern that only him and his other self-actualizied (???) friends can only possibly understand. He is on his way to being an artist, where he sees things differently than everyone else, where buildings have emotions and people are stone statues. Wait, I just realized I am not being any clearer than he is...hahaha Anyways, he will come down eventually or get locked up in asylum. :laughing:
My train of thought

·
Registered
238 Posts
"Walking in circles shows true strength and mastery of psychology, I have learned this from the rippling pond outside of my spirit garden"

-future sparky

·
Registered
766 Posts
I mean I understand you Sparky, but most people don't when you keep posting these "Acid" threads. hahaha Anyways, haven't you heard, there is no such thing as an ENTP girl. :laughing:
I sometimes try to get in "touch" with my inner ENTP girl too, but of course shes outside of myself and a bit lower...still doesn't stop me from touching her.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I actually completely get what he's saying.

I think it's lovely.

I'm 0-2 with ENTP ladies hahaha. I think I'm a guy that is intended for ENFJ/ENFP/INTP ladies. The tertiary Fe may not be enough for me, or I haven't met an ENTP who uses Fe "the right way" for me.

Still, happy for you, dawg.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts