Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good gluten-free brownie recipe. If you've made gluten-free brownies, please steer me in the right direction with a link or with a recipe! Thank you!!!

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You basically use black beans instead of flour, and a small amount of some gluten-free flour like almond flour unless you want gooey brownies. The recipe should be easy to find online.
Thank you! I did make brownies with black beans and avocado but I will look for this sort of recipe, too.

·
Registered
ISFJ
5,197 Posts
besides baked brownies, there are also a lot of raw foods brownies that are delicious. i can't find my old recipe that i used to use but there are a bunch online you could browse the ingredients of to see if any look doable for you. my only advice would be to avoid ones that have coconut. i just think unbaked coconut lends a dry mealy texture, but i have used ground flax to make raw brownies and they came out great. just google raw brownies.

·
Spam-I-am
13,657 Posts
besides baked brownies, there are also a lot of raw foods brownies that are delicious. i can't find my old recipe that i used to use but there are a bunch online you could browse the ingredients of to see if any look doable for you. my only advice would be to avoid ones that have coconut. i just think unbaked coconut lends a dry mealy texture, but i have used ground flax to make raw brownies and they came out great. just google raw brownies.
HEMP/HASH are a must ingredient
black hash works the best

1 - 6 of 6 Posts