Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, are there any INTP females on these forums?
:unsure:
If so, then comment here to let us know that you are indeed real. That is all.
:wink:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In our daily lives,we are harder to stumble upon...
You can say that again. I heard that female INTPs are 4 times as rare as male INTPs. Since I don't think that I know any INTPs I had wondered if there were any here, lol. Apparently so.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yes. The only way to meet an INTP: indirectly.

iKicker, so are you an INFP or INTP? You seem to comment a lot on the INTP forum, just wondering.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Well, do I exist? Maybe not.

If I do, though, I'm an INTP female.

I haven't actually met ANY INTPs that I know of in real life. I probably have come across them, but I don't have the ability to type people that I don't talk to. I might actually have INTPs in my family or in my classes at school, but I don't know. It would be so fantastic to meet another one.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might actually have INTPs in my family or in my classes at school, but I don't know. It would be so fantastic to meet another one.
Me too. I find it very difficult to type my family members.

As for meeting new INTPs, at least we have these forums so we can communicate in SOME way (as weird as it gets, but weird is our thing).

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Me too. I find it very difficult to type my family members.

As for meeting new INTPs, at least we have these forums so we can communicate in SOME way (as weird as it gets, but weird is our thing).
Hurray for the Internet!

I've been trying to get people to take tests. So far, I've got my mum, gran and 2 friends to take the test. Another friend had already taken it, so YAY!

Mum - INFP/ISFP (we're not sure)
Gran - ESFJ (OH GOD)
Friends - ENFP, INFP and ISTP (there's another I haven't typed yet)

I'm not very good at working out types because I don't talk to people enough to understand them. The ultimate goal is to get the type of everyone around me so I can use online articles to work out problems/negotiate successfully/manipulate people/CONTROL EVERYONE.

First, I have to understand these F types. Seriously. What's it like in their minds?

·
Registered
672 Posts
I exist. Anybody else is a figment of my imagination.

·
Registered
988 Posts
If not for my solipsistic mindset, I would say I exist, but for now I am an unknown variable. I exhibit different characteristics, and am not certain if I am actually 'female' or if a 'female' actually exists.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I am here. :laughing:

I do know at least two INTPs in real life. And both I met in real life, too (in high school, no less).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hurray for the Internet!

I've been trying to get people to take tests. So far, I've got my mum, gran and 2 friends to take the test. Another friend had already taken it, so YAY!

Mum - INFP/ISFP (we're not sure)
Gran - ESFJ (OH GOD)
Friends - ENFP, INFP and ISTP (there's another I haven't typed yet)

I'm not very good at working out types because I don't talk to people enough to understand them. The ultimate goal is to get the type of everyone around me so I can use online articles to work out problems/negotiate successfully/manipulate people/CONTROL EVERYONE.

First, I have to understand these F types. Seriously. What's it like in their minds?
That's a good idea, asking people to take tests. I'll do that too. Wow, you have an ESFJ in your family. Do you get along with your grandma?

There's probably an intercom that never stops composing heart-warming poems and it's all colorful and unpredictable. Colors will change upon anything you do. That's my idea, lol.

I exist. Anybody else is a figment of my imagination.
Oh yeah! :crazy:

I thought so too.

Yep. one right here. I exist!

Never met a single INTP in real life though.:frustrating:
Never met one either, I think. Most likely not. But that adds on to the appeal of the internet.

If not for my solipsistic mindset, I would say I exist, but for now I am an unknown variable. I exhibit different characteristics, and am not certain if I am actually 'female' or if a 'female' actually exists.
Cogito ergo sum.

Hi.

Hello. :happy:
There are a lot more of you than I expected (considering that I expected none). :laughing:

I am here. :laughing:

I do know at least two INTPs in real life. And both I met in real life, too (in high school, no less).
No way! How do you know they're INTPs? Did they take a test?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I r here :D

And feefafo, my grandmother is an ESFJ too D8

1 - 20 of 244 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.