Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Me = funny guy
Me =/= warm hearted, I've tried it, it just never the worked kept getting an overwhelming urge just to shout "Stop being a pussy and get some balls, christ!" So I gave up that one...

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
My father and sister are both INTJs - what I'd call "textbook" INTJs. I wouldn't call them warm and fuzzy...they aren't outwardly affectionate (neither am I, so that's okay with me), but they show they care in other ways. They both have a very sharp wit. My mother doesn't usually find them funny, but I think she just doesn't get their sense of humor. I find both of them hilarious.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I'm actually just like that.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Also, those INTJs who play scary and evil are generally really immature persons, who never deal with their vulnerable side and repress it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
INTJ being warm-hearted and humorous? Does not compute. Bzzt. *head asplodes*

See, I can be humorous, well...if you could call that funny. The problem is that many people just think it's stupid or don't get it (I think more often it's the "they think it's stupid" one), I also tend to ramble with my jokes and come up with looong stupid stories about some stupid subject and yet I still find it hilarious 5 minutes later. Let's just say I'm usually the only one who benefits from my humour, while others suffer. ^.^

As for being warm-hearted, I think I very warm-hearted, I just usually don't show it or I am highly uncomfortable expressing it. Which often get's people saying I'm cold and/or heartless when I don't outwardly react to something.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Yes. They can be cute and funny. I think one of my friends in college was probably an INTJ. He thought everyone was stupid, but said it in such a cute, charming way. He was adorable and shy and very awkward, and he walked around with his arms crossed, talked quietly and was secretly brilliant. He was plotting to take over the world to save it from stupid people, which everyone thought was a joke, but which might not have been.

His sense of humor was interesting. He made obscure references and associations between ideas, and for anyone to get his jokes, they had to be at least slightly educated and intelligent. More witty than funny, really.

:)

Reactions: PurpleTree

·
Registered
330 Posts
I just did the test to my dad and he came as INTJ... but I've been reading about it and yes, he is a looottt like many of the stuff describing INTJ's but he is definitely not "evilish", "scary" or serious like a lot of the INTJ's describe themselves... he is very charismatic with people that know him well, he is funny and is making silly jokes ALL the time, he is laughing all the time, he loves his family and he is very affectionate with us, especially with the girls... Im an INFP and sometimes I think he is more of a INFP but yet displays all of the INTJ's characteristics.. so can some of you INTJ's relate to him??
Nope..why i search the world over looking for chocolate bunnies to bite the heads off of.. ;)

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,452 Posts
Let's just say I'm usually the only one who benefits from my humour, while others suffer. ^.^
I don't think anyone has summarized my sense of humor quite so well.

Yes. They can be cute and funny.
I had an INFP call me "cute and small" one time in reference to my personality. I was absolutely flummoxed by the comment and asked why she would say that, but she never did explain. :unsure:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I'll go against what I said before, I'm fairly warm hearted, not got much of an evil streak going really. Just a bit emotionally repressed, this might be more because I'm British rather than being INTJ... See how I expressed some form of self-satire, I'm a funny guy.

·
Registered
647 Posts
@ana

My husband is an INTJ and yes he is warm hearted and humorous. Although, I don't always get some of his jokes:p

Reactions: PurpleTree

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I enjoy humor, and like to think I've got a good sense of humor - but it does tend to be sarcastic humor. I don't think I'm very "warm and fuzzy" but I must not come across as a completely cold ass, either, judging by people's reactions to me once they actually talk to me...although it can be difficult for people to warm up enough to really talk to me to begin with, but other than that, I wouldn't say I'm cold, either. Just unemotional - and to me, there's a difference.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
This thread is retarded and doesn't even deserve a thought out answer. What's next? Can an INTJ take a shit? Can an INTJ eat their food and talk at the same time? Ohhhh!!! How about this one?! Can an INTJ see into your mind with their "psychic" Ni powers? My lord people. *facefuckingpalm*

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hubby's an INTJ, funniest person I've ever known, or ever will. Milk-snortingly funny. To me, our close friends, and his son. Other people think he doesn't talk, because when we get in social situations he lets me talk for him, and attempts to draw him out are stunted at best. Sometimes I feel like I'm dating Snuffleupagus.

·
Registered
169 Posts
This thread is retarded and doesn't even deserve a thought out answer. What's next? Can an INTJ take a shit? Can an INTJ eat their food and talk at the same time? Ohhhh!!! How about this one?! Can an INTJ see into your mind with their "psychic" Ni powers? My lord people. *facefuckingpalm*
Of course INTJs shit... The only difference is that it's not feces; It's usually a compressed tin can or the occasional flash drive.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Of course INTJs shit... The only difference is that it's not feces; It's usually a compressed tin can or the occasional flash drive.
LOL... That's not what it says in my INTJ rulebook. In section 4 Unit 666 Paragraph 1209.0 US, it states, "INTJ's do not shit," and in section 5 Unit 333 Paragraph 1210.0 US, it says, "INTJ's are not warm hearted or humorous." You may want to look it up in the rulebook, otherwise you cannot possibly be a "true" INTJ. *smirks*

·
Registered
3 Posts
INTJ's typically do not have the ability to pick up and go with emotions if there is no attachment already in place. As for the "death stare”, this is just our way of making everyone else as nervous as we are. I am a very humorous person when I am around people I am comfortable with. You just have to understand our sense of humor or you will think we are very dry.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds alot like myself. It's when you get around strangers, we get quiet
I just did the test to my dad and he came as INTJ... but I've been reading about it and yes, he is a looottt like many of the stuff describing INTJ's but he is definitely not "evilish", "scary" or serious like a lot of the INTJ's describe themselves... he is very charismatic with people that know him well, he is funny and is making silly jokes ALL the time, he is laughing all the time, he loves his family and he is very affectionate with us, especially with the girls... Im an INFP and sometimes I think he is more of a INFP but yet displays all of the INTJ's characteristics.. so can some of you INTJ's relate to him??

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
"Can an INTJ be warm hearted and humorous?"

We are, the question is: "Is every one else cold hearted and humorous"

21 - 40 of 42 Posts