Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title pretty much sums it up.

I feel like I'm in a struggle.

All test show ISFP, but I see alot of logical reasoning behind my choices and my values.

I'm confused :unsure:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Reasoning and logic behind your choices and values don't prevent you from being a feeler if that's what you're worried about. It's not really an either or thing. If you understand the way you feel and why you feel that way, or feel strongly about the way you think and why you think something, it doesn't mean there's anything wrong. Logic and reason aren't devoid of feeling/emotion and vice versa.

·
Banned
497 Posts
Yes, you can. What matters is how you feel about it inside. I understand more than I'm willing to debate about things or willing to let on. I'm not going to belittle someone else because they say something that isn't logical, but I will point it out if they are being a tool.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In my case most definitely. I used to participate in a Debate club and was among the bright ones of it. I can understand and figure out a lot of things and was a fast learner. But, I was also among the ones who took part in proper debate battles the least.
I can, but I just don't fancy it. To me, logical thinking is a necessary skill for personal use, not something to show and argue with just anytime cuz it can cause conflicts and get you in unwanted trouble.
Also, while I have a logical mind, I try not to overuse it and tend to balance it with my senses and feelings. Let's face it, it would be much easier to breathe if you don't think so much.

·
Banned
200 Posts
I had a istj dad so he kept me grounded. I could go total batshit if I wanted to but I have to play along with people

·
Registered
156 Posts
Everyone is logical to some extent. Even though my decisions and actions are dominated by how I feel, it doesn't mean I don't exercise my 'thinking' per se. I did well in my Philosophy classes, and am pretty good at constructing and breaking down arguments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts