Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,505 Posts
oh my god, that blog is so amazing and hilarious and ashdlajfksldf * A*

yes, I completely relate to that entire post. especially

The longer I procrastinate on returning phone calls and emails, the more guilty I feel about it. The guilt I feel causes me to avoid the issue further, which only leads to more guilt and more procrastination. It gets to the point where I don't email someone for fear of reminding them that they emailed me and thus giving them a reason to be disappointed in me.
I'm changing my email signature to that.

edit/also, I had to stop reading that blog because I'm currently in a jam-packed computer lab full of people glaring at me for giggling so much. HRRRRRNNNNGHHHHH ; n;

·
Registered
113 Posts
I friggin' well pissed myself at that!

Reactions: dejavu

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love this blog! I'm not sure how I found it, but I found it some time ago! It's so funny! I can really relate!
I think the writer might be ENFP too! :proud:
If she is, I'm proud! :crazy:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Man... I can really relate to that...

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Literally my favorite blog in the entire world. I discovered it while I was sitting in class on my laptop and started reading the most recent entry at the time (which is still my favorite) and could NOT hold in my laughter-- to the point where I was in silent hysterics. Everyone was staring.

Hyperbole and a Half: The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

I love this blog alot.

·
Registered
470 Posts
wow. thank you for sharing and thank me for venturing over to the ENFP board. it's rare for the internet to make me laugh out loud like that.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was about to make a hyperbole thread, but glad I found this one!
Allie Brosh cracks me up, I can see myself in all of her posts haha!

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
HAHAHA!! That blog is epic!! I totally relate and loved every second of reading it! Thanks for sharing that deja!! :laughing:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hahahah oh crap. That totally just described me!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Oh my gosh! Thank you for sharing this! That had me laughing so hard that I got tears in my eyes... that's SOOOOOO true!

And to answer your question: YES! I SOOOOO CAN RELATE TO THIS!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts