Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dreamed that I was walking in a beautiful City full of colorful roses and wonderful buildings that looked like those ancient castles in France and Britain, I was enchanted by the charm of this appealing mysterious town, I was wearing a short blood red dress , I was barefoot and my hair was left loose, I was so delighted observing this graceful beauty , then out of the blue people started to appear from all the corners and the places, then suddenly the town was full of people, they were wearing weird clothes, women with long colorful dresses, men with black suits and long dark hats,I started to run away from the noise and the crowds, people were looking at me with strange unreadable stares, everyone was looking at me, I cried out loud and kept running then the people faces started to change over and over again, everyone was laughing at me , I covered my ears and run away faster, without realizing it, I found myself in the middle of a classical wide ballroom, couples were dancing, everyone was wearing masks , they were happy, the music was so gentle and peaceful, then suddenly the music start to play higher and faster and the people were the same but their faces were changing again and again, then their ages too, I was standing in the middle lost wondering what the hell was going on ? then someone took my hand and started to dance with me, he was a tall man nearly 45 years old , we danced for while, I was confused and bewildered, I let go of him and run away of the ballroom, I wanted to go out of this room ,, out of this whole insanity, without paying attention I collided into a Young man that I've never seen before, he was wearing a long Black coat and a tall dark hat, he has beautiful deep azure eyes and silky Chocolate hair, I looked up at him, he stared at me then smiled friendly,
- "Can you tell me What's going on here please ?" I begged him desperately
he took off his hat and winked at me then said a word in spanish that I didn't know then walked away
Then I woke up with a horrible headache, I took the dictionary and search for the word that the young gentleman said and I found out it means "commotion" , man !! what kind of dream is that ??

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hmm, I can actually link this to the other post of yours... Your life is a beautiful environment, but everyone is making you uncomfortable, you just want that guy and get safeness?!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'll take a very free-form stab at an interpretation:

You describe yourself dressed in red (often indicating passion) with a short skirt (sexy?) but barefoot (girlish, innocent, perhaps uncivilized).

You are distracted by the beautiful, frenetic, formal appearance of life around you (notice others in the town are dressed in an overly civilized, almost victorian clothing). You feel they judge you and see you as inadequate. You feel like people are wearing masks, and you wonder if you will be lost in distraction and life will speed by, and fear you will end up with middle aged with someone you don't know if you join the dance of society.

The young man represents the beauty of the kind of insight and depth you desire, and he sums up the meaningless motion of what you were experiencing. But he tells you in a way you can't understand without seeking and digging past the surface confusion. He is civilized and refined, but wears no mask and sees past the surface.

Perhaps it's a dream about the allure of the society and civilization, and how you feel conflicted between that world and being true to your own nature? Or maybe you feel threatened by the rituals society demands? Perhaps it's about seeking someone who is more than just appearance and formality? Or just finding a way to be true to yourself, but still join in the dance?

No idea, really, but the dream is very evocative.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts