Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was just over wandering around the ENFP house and was meandering around an ENTJ thread. Realized that I had never stopped by your house to see what's in your cupboards over here in ENTJ land.

A few of my best friends in the world are ENTJ's - granted one is pretty even on T and the other is pretty low on J. One is very, very high on T/J and I absolutely love to mercilessly tease him because he's so damn serious all of the time....and not surprisingly, all three are actually Executives.

So, tell me one unique thing about yourself ENTJ's who happened to stop by to offer some sugar.

p.s. I don't like glitter either and score so low on F that I should be an ENTP. Alas, I'm a slight feeler.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Unique ha??? This is actually really hard for me. Maybe that's what is unique, sometimes (actually most) I don't know how I feel. It can be extremely difficult to feel what I feel (does that make sense?) This is where my wife (ENFP) can do wonders, I swear sometimes she knows what I'm thinking and how I feel better than I do (SOMETIMES). But either way, thanks for stopping by and don't be surprised if we are low on sugar. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Yay another ENFP! And yeah, not much sugar over here...they have plenty of vinegar though ;)

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Me either! Im not gonna lie, I've always wanted to learn yoga just so I could be flexible like a badass.
I know right? But, I feel so awkward because I'm stiff as a damn log! :rolleyes: I'm going to add that to my fitness to do list. I read somewhere that people who struggle with fight or flight issues hold the tension in the hamstring area.

My hamstrings are the most inflexible muscle group of my entire body. I'm glad you mentioned that...Pilates and/or Yoga....here I come! ...I think??? :unsure:

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
I know right? But, I feel so awkward because I'm stiff as a damn log! :rolleyes: I'm going to add that to my fitness to do list. I read somewhere that people who struggle with fight or flight issues hold the tension in the hamstring area.

My hamstrings are the most inflexible muscle group of my entire body. I'm glad you mentioned that...Pilates and/or Yoga....here I come! ...I think??? :unsure:
Well you gotta make sure the hammies are strong enough to knock the wind out of someone if push comes to shove round house kick to the gut.

Mine are quite tense as well.

You should try pilates and yoga. I envy people that can do all those cool yoga poses.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
So I was just over wandering around the ENFP house and was meandering around an ENTJ thread. Realized that I had never stopped by your house to see what's in your cupboards over here in ENTJ land.

A few of my best friends in the world are ENTJ's - granted one is pretty even on T and the other is pretty low on J. One is very, very high on T/J and I absolutely love to mercilessly tease him because he's so damn serious all of the time....and not surprisingly, all three are actually Executives.

So, tell me one unique thing about yourself ENTJ's who happened to stop by to offer some sugar.

p.s. I don't like glitter either and score so low on F that I should be an ENTP. Alas, I'm a slight feeler.
You can borrow a cup of sugar from the ENTJ's, but you better reciprocate and have sugar next time they want to borrow it, or they'll not only charge you for the sugar, but a 30% late fee as well.

Reactions: TheBoss

·
Banned
1,096 Posts
Well you gotta make sure the hammies are strong enough to knock the wind out of someone if push comes to shove round house kick to the gut.

Mine are quite tense as well.

You should try pilates and yoga. I envy people that can do all those cool yoga poses.
(Sigh!) I need to get to that, too. I watched Terminator II: Judgement Day over the week-end. I was really envious of how killer-fit Linda Hamilton was in that movie. Such precision, force and economy of movement!

(Of course, 3/4 of the way through the movie, I realized that I was identifying more with the ethical terminator because he was the only good-guy not sobbing, raging or screaming all the time. I just don't have that kind of rampant passion in me.)

Reactions: Chipps
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.