Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Infractionated
Actually a thousand hermit crabs in a trench coat pretending to be human.
22,540 Posts
Im also here to hug the infps ^^ 🤗 :whistle: 😁

· Super Moderator
16,996 Posts
I’m not actually a hugger, unless I know that someone really needs and wants it—I hold them. As for me being hugged, nah, a touch of the hand on the shoulder suits me just fine. But, I don’t mind being hugged down in the like reaction area. Also, being hugged by an SO—that’s a whole new ball game. Yet, if I’m terribly upset and need to be alone—go away until I’m calmer—people that know me understand when this is going down.

PS I just gave out a bunch of hugs… 🙃

· Registered
456 Posts
I’m not actually a hugger, unless I know that someone really needs and wants it—I hold them. As for me being hugged, nah, a touch of the hand on the shoulder suits me just fine. But, I don’t mind being hugged down in the like reaction area. Also, being hugged by an SO—that’s a whole new ball game. Yet, if I’m terribly upset and need to be alone—go away until I’m calmer—people that know me understand when this is going down.

PS I just gave out a bunch of hugs… 🙃
It seems that virtual hugging can have an addictive quality to it... This could be a new form of therapy for humankind :D

· Super Moderator
16,996 Posts
It seems that virtual hugging can have an addictive quality to it... This could be a new form of therapy for humankind :D
🤣😂🤣
Nah, still need the human touch in some form or another.

· Registered
6,994 Posts
@Necrofantasia 🤗 🤗 🤗
(I wanted to hug you that day (our last interaction) but this hug emoji was not there. After few hours that day, this emoji appeared and then I was regretting that why didn't I hug you.)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Dog Comfort Cat Carnivore Pet supply

Mods what have you done...

· Super Moderator
16,996 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts