Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost an ambivert and the INTP forum is slow.

I've been trying to become more extroverted lately, sometimes I wonder if I'm really just an extrovert with social anxiety issues, anyway.

I'M STAYING YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME.

xD

·
Banned
1,174 Posts

I've been trying to become more extroverted lately, sometimes I wonder if I'm really just an extrovert with social anxiety issues, anyway.

xD
Oh Jesus, you are not an ambivert.
Ambiversion is an inherent paradox and extremely rare.
Just say you can be outgoing at times.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Jesus, you are not an ambivert.
Ambiversion is an inherent paradox and extremely rare.
Just say you can be outgoing at times.
Was the word >>>almost<<< really not good enough for you?

I use the term loosely.

"Outgoing at times" wouldn't express what I was trying to say, anyway. I can pull of extroversion almost as well as introversion.

Thanks for the warm welcome e_e

·
Registered
691 Posts
Please ignore Mongoloid Jr. and his inherent paradoxes. He's a callow attention-seeking little tardling , but if you wait around another few minutes he'll use a racial slur or something and get himself banned.

Welcome.

But, seriously, give us your lunch money.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Give us your lunch money.

Now.
Please ignore Mongoloid Jr. and his inherent paradoxes. He's a callow attention-seeking little tardling , but if you wait around another few minutes he'll use a racial slur or something and get himself banned.

Welcome.

Stands in front of MortimerVonKraus and then does the "bring it" hand gesture... and says.. seriously... "make us!" :crazy:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Aww. Funny, my sister and I are INTP and ENTP respectively, but before we were diagnosed ADHD we both typed oppositely. I still like to wonder what living happily as an INTP would have been like...

·
Registered
733 Posts

Welcome.

Give us your lunch money.

Now.

People are trying to rob you. I can protect you. I am an excellent guard dog. I've protected my hollywood actors and high profile politicians. Of course I don't come cheap. But I'll cut you a break. I'll take whatever cash you have in your pockets.

It's either that or get beat up and have everything stolen.

Your call.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

xD
Sure ! Let's play ! You are the teacher. I am the student...

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol you guys are cray cray.

Yes-I am good at playing Red Rover.

No-You may not have my lunch money. You may have next week's, I need to use this week's to refill my herpes medication.

O___________________________________________________O

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sweet, I wanna play with the ENTPs too. I had my first encounter with one at work. I set him up with a friend of mine who took an interest in him (I didn't know him before then) and he thanked me (ie lured me into his trap) by baking me a pie. As an INTP I just don't turn down free food. So I fell for it and then realized what was going on later... hmm. But I did enjoy his intelligence, wit, and carefree attitude, and the fact that he uses perfect grammar and no lols or u's or other irritating abbreviations. And his verbal sparring, my goodness! It was like he was trying to have sex with my brain as well as the rest of me. Too bad he had to move. Now I think ENTPs are my favorite type! I want another one

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey. Sup bitches.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
And his verbal sparring, my goodness! It was like he was trying to have sex with my brain as well as the rest of me.
Well.... that sums it up nicely. If I wanted purely body there are inflatables in the local sex stores...;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well.... that sums it up nicely. If I wanted purely body there are inflatables in the local sex stores...;-)
True. I guess what I meant was that he actually succeeded in stimulating my mind, where as other types try but fail. Not that there aren't plenty of smart guys out there, but usually I either bump heads with them and get stubborn and closed off, or I just can't relate to them. I like arguing with people though, as long as it's lighthearted, and ENTPs understand that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts