Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've learnt that a lot of things are not what they seem. Certain people can often not be what they seem to be, even the ones who are not deceptive in nature. Certain people can build too many facades that when you think you know the real them, you actually don't. I also learn that human nature often has too many complex layers that even scientific, psychological or philosophical textbooks will not be able to entirely cover. I believe that ther are often connections in human nature missed out by the simple human eye. I believe that certain phenomenon in this world can contain more lies in their nature, beyond what the eyes alone can perceive.

People who are not in tune with their inner selves can get very insecure and even driven insane by these thoughts (I don't blame them. Heck I don't even blame them if they call me crazy).

I believe in my heart and in my intuition, and I believe in analyzing deeper meanings than what reality seems to give on only surface level. I don't mind digging until I get complex packages of personal or metaphoric truths given by everyone I know to be a small part of my energy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts