Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took several (different) MBIT tests at several times, and got quite different results. First was ISFP, then a few months later it was INFP/ISFJ. The latest was INFJ, which I feel most related. Anyway I can't totally disregard the other types as I read their descriptions. I'm positive I'm introverted and feeler. I'm probably more judging than perceiving, but it is Sensing/iNtuition that really perplexes me. So here are a few things abt me with which I hope you can help type myself. Highly appreciate it. :happy:

- I tend to focus on the big pictures rather than details.
- I don't like philosophy/theories. I tend to be more realistic/practical.
- I could be very abstract and always find weird connections between irrelevant stuff.
- I space out easily, daydreaming all the time.
- I dislike noisy atmosphere/talkative people.
- Tolerant and patient. Very insecure. Attracted to sad things. Loyal.
- I'm not the most perceptive abt hidden things going on around me. Pretty gullible. I always trust my instinct, tho it goes wrong quite often. :tongue: When I was young, I thought I was intuitive; now I kinda have self-doubt. (But I'm good at predicting films/fictions/etc.)
- Intensely private. Always feel that ppl don't understand me (now I think I might be paranoid). I forced myself to seek others when having problems before, only to end up doing things my way.
- I live mostly at the present, hardly the past, and a little for the future.
- People often come to me for advice/counseling, and I do feel wiser/more mature than most peers.
- And I'm a very typical Libra (zodiac sign), if you know what I mean. :proud:

Any more info I can provide to help identify myself? (as long as it's not too private :tongue:) Many thanks! :wink:

P/S: pls excuse my typo in the title. Shame on me. :(

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Have you read about the cognitive functions? They can be very useful in determining your type.

Reactions: Gin47

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
ISFJ. Character limit trolls me.

Reactions: Gin47

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'm thinking ISFP. But it looks like you don't think so?

It's not a lot of information to go on, but I think I'm mostly seeing Fi. I see a tiny bit of Ne and some Se perhaps. Mostly Fi.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts