Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For real,

I've never been so hung up on another person's opinion of me. By that I mean I inwardly bonked myself in the head for a good week. After which I forgot (mostly) he ever existed. In my weaker moments, I recall the disappointment over failing to capture this ENFJ's interest. :frustrating:

Hence, can we please talk about how hot ENFJs are.

And if you're one of the rarer types that have resisted these charming mofos, tell me what you think of the "non"-magnetic ENFJs you've come across.

Also, I'm new. Hey there :wink:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ah yes, ENFJs...

I wouldn't say they're the most magnetic personality to capture me, but I would agree that they are certainly attractive. One's quite attached to me and that's perfectly fine- I find it fascinating how they interact with people; always prioritizing people's needs, whether that makes sense or not. Insanely stubborn and a little bit manipulative, but, most do it well enough that not many notice and even if they do, it's usually for a 'good cause.'

They're like that one tv show you're not sure why you keep on watching, but you do it anyway.

Also, hey there!

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
No we can't.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I think ENFJs and ISTPs have this effect on each other generally - instant attraction and fascination. However such relationships can be quite challenging as ISTPs prioritise logic and tough love while ENFJs prioritise emotional harmony and self sacrifice.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hot? They're more annoying and pushy than anything, imo.

Edit: I feel like I should clarify before I get shat on. Yes, this is a generalization. I am completely aware not all are like this.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hot? They're more annoying and pushy than anything, imo.
Honestly, I find their passion for what they believe in (which tend to be of an altruistic nature) respectable.

Plus, being resilient to persuasion, it's kind of entertaining to watch their attempts at molding my view. :laughing:

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
Since this is a post about ENFJs, I'd assume there are at least a few who are lurking here.

And it's also partially due to habit.
ah, fair point. This really says quite a bit about my perspective lol ie not an istp? Your opinion doesn't matter on our forum. Never crosses my mind. It is VERY low drama here.

I sometimes explain for clarity but I try not to do it too often lest I come across as a people pleaser. I try to be as unpleasant as possible as soon as possible. It works for me, but maybe not most people.

·
Registered
762 Posts
what youre talking about? ENTJs are so much hotter
enfjs in my experience are just shady fake bitches who backstabs you and if they dont like you they make sure all their and your friends hate you, thats just how dom-Fe works i guess, i mean comparing to third-Fe like ExTP they just dont care enough to take revenge on you and probably just punch you in the face right in the spot or so and move on

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
ENFJs always bug for the friendship of everyone. As if they are entitled to it. ESFPs are similar in that regard.

As SniperPanda has stated in "ENFJs, Living Salt" Appendix 4B, Line 45 as well as Footnote 4B

Friendship? Do you mean a sexual friendship?
No? No Sex?
Yuck. Remind me to shoot myself when I get old.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts