Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
IDK
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Type me please lol.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I am a bit confused between feeling vs thinking. I know I’m a sensor, even though I don’t act like that sometimes.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to be successful. I’m not sure what path I will choose but I’m thinking a doctor or a chef. I just want to have a job that isn’t a desk job/one with excessive screen time. I yearn for success, excitement and happiness.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel my finest when I am doing something I like, without feeling useless and most importantly me feeling excited to do it.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I feel the most inferior for only two reasons.
When I procrastinate when someone asks me something for the first time, I get really sad. I don’t want them to have a bad first impression, but the next time it happens, I don’t feel anything.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
It’s always about me. I mostly don’t care about what other people thing, unless it affects me. I think about how I feel about it. If I can’t decided I immediately think about the pros and cons.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I want a control of the project, obviously. I prefer to do things on my own so it can come out the way I like it. If not, I’d choose people who I think are better than me so that the project would come out nicely. If they aren’t my friends/I don’t like them, I wont choose them, even if they are the best in the class. If I am forced to work with people under me, then I will tweak their parts so that it matches my taste but I’ll let them know in a nice way.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I once went to (my home country) with my friends and family. The plane ride was so fun. I felt good because I was going somewhere, doing something, I was happy, I was excited and most importantly the food on the plane was good. I’d be meeting my family after that which makes me twice as much excited.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
To understand things, I have to experience it. Even MBTI, I didn’t understand what the descriptions of the types meant until I did it. I memorize things very quickly, but things I don’t think are important, I can completely forget them.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
0/100. I was never clean, never organized, only in my head. Sometimes I just randomly feel motivated to organized and when I do, it looks aesthetically pleasing and convenient.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
The first thing I do when I see something new is start learning all about it (if it interests me). Usually, everything has learning potential. Example: MBTI. When I found out about it, I took the test (got a type), started learning all about that type and I didn’t care about the other ones.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I find harmony in following what I believe and being myself. I don’t care if others are doing fine unless it’s someone I love. I wont go through any extent to make everyone friends, but I will put in some effort.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I prefer small group discussions, or one on one. If I find the conversation boring, I usually prefer actually doing something. I really like doing things rather than just talking. Even walking and talking is fine. I usually never speak before I think, and then regret it. Thanks to quarantine, I have really improved in this but still have a long way to go.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Actions >>>>> Words. If you have a million things to say and a billion different ideas, not putting them in action makes them worthless. I usually jump before I think. I am an adaptable person, so I can get used to new things easily but then I get bored of them and jump into another thing.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Tell them I can’t come. I can go with them another day, the show is more important.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I start crying and get emotional.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People I hate most in life.
  1. Nosy people
  2. Oversensitive people
  3. Over confident people

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like to talk about things that excite me and especially stimulate my brain.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
  • Hygiene (sometimes I do)
  • Understanding people
  • Harmony with strangers
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?
They perceive me as a creative, artistic and bright person. They are not totally wrong. Those things do describe me, but they don’t think about the things I really enjoy. I am also very excited to learn, super shy when I meet new people, love to be excited and I am also kind of rude sometimes. They would never call me boring or a “mom” if you know what I mean.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would eat. Then eat. And then eat more. I’d spend the entire day alone, enjoy the simpler things.

Extra Information:
I am super empathetic and sometimes get hurt for tiny things. I never make a big deal out of things and prefer to live without emotional problems, because they are a huge waste of time and energy.

·
Registered
INTP, 5w4 in the Enneagramm
107 Posts
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
  • Hygiene (sometimes I do)
  • Understanding people
  • Harmony with strangers
Low Fe.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
It’s always about me. I mostly don’t care about what other people thing, unless it affects me. I think about how I feel about it. If I can’t decided I immediately think about the pros and cons.
Strong Fi or Ti

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I once went to (my home country) with my friends and family. The plane ride was so fun. I felt good because I was going somewhere, doing something, I was happy, I was excited and most importantly the food on the plane was good. I’d be meeting my family after that which makes me twice as much excited.
Maybe S

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
To understand things, I have to experience it. Even MBTI, I didn’t understand what the descriptions of the types meant until I did it. I memorize things very quickly, but things I don’t think are important, I can completely forget them.
Maybe S

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I find harmony in following what I believe and being myself. I don’t care if others are doing fine unless it’s someone I love. I wont go through any extent to make everyone friends, but I will put in some effort.
Ti or Fi

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I prefer small group discussions, or one on one. If I find the conversation boring, I usually prefer actually doing something. I really like doing things rather than just talking. Even walking and talking is fine. I usually never speak before I think, and then regret it. Thanks to quarantine, I have really improved in this but still have a long way to go.
Introversion.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Actions >>>>> Words. If you have a million things to say and a billion different ideas, not putting them in action makes them worthless. I usually jump before I think. I am an adaptable person, so I can get used to new things easily but then I get bored of them and jump into another thing.
Se

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People I hate most in life.
  1. Nosy people
  2. Oversensitive people
  3. Over confident people
Strong Ti

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would eat. Then eat. And then eat more. I’d spend the entire day alone, enjoy the simpler things.
S.

Extra Information:
I am super empathetic and sometimes get hurt for tiny things. I never make a big deal out of things and prefer to live without emotional problems, because they are a huge waste of time and energy.
Ti

I would you are an ISTP.

·
Registered
INFJ
310 Posts
ISxP
ISxPs also tend to be pretty intuitive.
The difference between a feeler and a thinker is that feelers are more prone to emotional pain. It doesn't always mean thinkers are smarter

·
Registered
IDK
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ISxP
ISxPs also tend to be pretty intuitive.
The difference between a feeler and a thinker is that feelers are more prone to emotional pain. It doesn't always mean thinkers are smarter
Describing my pain:
  • Emotional pain: I am usually good at forgetting about emotional pain, but if my friendships/relationships are not doing good, then I feel bad.
  • Physical pain: I am not prone to physical pain unless it's horrible at that level.
  • Pain as in people hurting my feelings lol: If they hurt me on purpose, I don't feel a pinch but if they hurt me by accident, I sometimes feel sad but it stops after a minute.

·
Registered
INFJ
310 Posts
Describing my pain:
  • Emotional pain: I am usually good at forgetting about emotional pain, but if my friendships/relationships are not doing good, then I feel bad.
  • Physical pain: I am not prone to physical pain unless it's horrible at that level.
  • Pain as in people hurting my feelings lol: If they hurt me on purpose, I don't feel a pinch but if they hurt me by accident, I sometimes feel sad but it stops after a minute.
In that case, I think your an ISTP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts