Personality Cafe banner
955 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  pastabomber 
#1 ·
Well, I sorta need a little bit of help figuring out these two types because I am not really sure which percieving functions I use but I know that I use Ti/Fe respectively (not sure which order my functions are so I sorta need a little bit of help with that one) and there are quite a few types for enneagram that fit me(they are 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 9) so I will be using results from the other personality tests that I took recently.

SLOAN/Big Five~ SLUAI

MOTIV~ MOEWV moxW|V|

R-Drive~ Hedonism

I seem to use a lot of Ti and Fe respectively so I am really not sure of whether I am T or F to be honest, but I think I might be an N since I seem to identify with both Ne and Ni a lot more than I do with Se. Si could be a possibility considering that I have a really good memory, but I don't really focus on the details that much compared to the big picture. So, could anybody help me figure out my type please.

#2 ·
Well, there's no real connection between MBTI and the tests you mention here (although it's believed that SLOAN SCUAI roughly equates to ENFP). Why do you think you relate to Fe/Ti? Or Ne/Ni?

Enneagram is a separate system, so it's best to keep them separate.

You also seem to rely a lot on stereotypes. For example, Si is more about sense impressions, what that meant to you and how it fits in to your frame of reference (keep in mind that I don't describe this function well, being Se myself). It's not really about having a good memory at all--in fact, I'd argue that of all the types Si doesn't equate with good memory, since as an introverted function it filters out everything that isn't relevant to that perspective. For best memory "as it was exactly," I'd probably go with the Se/Ni types. Also, forget the big picture/details stereotypes about N/S.

Would you be willing to fill out one of the questionnaires posted at the top of the forum?

#4 ·
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Well, I just noticed that I seem to fit A LOT of the types, especially some of the NF/NT ones for some reason.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I just yearn to be happy. And maybe some wealth(though I know it is not THAT important) and success(once again, not THAT important). I just want to be emotionally healthy and have a job that I LIKE, even if it might not pay that much since I believe that jobs that you enjoy are more important than jobs that pay but suck. I also want to uncover as much truth as possible, considering that I don't want to be in one of those lies.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

In ninth grade, I was probably at my happiest. I didn't care what too many people thought of me, I didn't feel like I was hated, and I just didn't feel all depressed. In fact, I wanted to be immortal.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

I sometimes manage to screw up at times or be a bit of an idiot compared to the rest of them. I am just incredibly awkward at times due to my Asperger's/Autism and it shows A LOT.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

For the most part, how I feel about the outcome and how it will affect others in the long run. I also think fairness and humanity are important in making really big decisions. I tend to overthink A LOT so it is kinda hard to make a decision for myself.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I just do the project as long as I enjoy it. If I just lose interest or get bored from the project, unless if it mandatory, I just stop working on it and go onto something else.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Every single time I go to an amusement park. I just love the feeling of living in the moment at times and having the adrenaline rush.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I tend to do a lot of hands on stuff and some theorizing. I suck at explaining through words.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

I am organized in my thoughts but I am really physically disorganized.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I tend to welcome new ideas as long as they don't hurt others. I mean, I think some novelty and change are important and I welcome it if it is for the better.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Yeah, I try to make sure that everyone is getting along or having fun. I tend to be really affected by negative emotions and conflict to be honest.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I enjoy both one-on-one and group discussions. I usually speak before thinking though but I sometimes think before I speak.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I like to know what I am going into first and yeah, actions speak louder than words.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I go out with my friends. I hate staying home all day to be honest, but I do enjoy the internet.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I get incredibly depressed.

Reactions: Ellis Bell
#6 ·
Okay. I could be an S. I am not too sure if I use Se though to be honest.....

I should fill another one of these out.

#7 ·
Okay, my next form to fill out~

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

My name is Suzy and I am 17 years old and I am in my normal state of mind. The only thing that will probably affect my results is my Asperger's/Autism so I don't really have anything else that would be skewing the results.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

It looks like one of the birds really wants to bang the other one and is hitting on the other bird. It seems like a situation of "Nice-guy" syndrome where the "Nice-guy" is failing miserably to get laid.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

I think, "Dammit, you should haven gooten the car checked." And I cry a little bit and get bored.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I decide to go to the party, afterall, I need something to do. At the party, I just eat and maybe do a little bit of mingling.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

On the inside, I feel a bit offended, but I respect the differing belief as long as the belief is not bigoted. If it is bigoted, then I call them out on it.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

As long as it is not offensive or hateful, then I am okay with the differing belief.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a) I seem to be all over the place at times. I am just good at changing myself to fit what situation is needed.
b) I need to have more drive to get things done, stop spcaing out so much, and maybe have more self-control.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I often go along with them while getting some knowledge. It depends on when it gets triggered.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a) Exploring the area and being on the internet energizes me the most for some reason.

b) Staying in one place drains me out a lot since I need some variety to get by and NOT be bored.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I repress what I am actually thinking because sometimes, my thoughts are a bit innapropriate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.