Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
a very charming INFP i am willing to bet, yes :laughing:

very charming...
:crazy:

but, he i get the feeling he is more nervous than he seems (the way his voice trembles when he goes 'ummm...', which, at least i do when i am nervous with people,...)

but, he could be either INFP/INTP and i am not hundred percent sure...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a very charming INFP i am willing to bet, yes :laughing:

very charming...
:crazy:

but, he i get the feeling he is more nervous than he seems (the way his voice trembles when he goes 'ummm...', which, at least i do when i am nervous with people,...)

but, he could be either INFP/INTP and i am not hundred percent sure...
thanks so much for supporting my thread hehe
i will check out the intps! :) cool

4,757 Posts
He really does look like an INFP

The drawn out words, the way he's trying to explain things, the smile and the head tilt - everything

Reactions: greatexpectations

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
I'd say ISTP, maybe ISFP. Don't see Ne at all, or hear it in his lyrics either.

Reactions: Stone Drum

·
Registered
1 Posts
definitely INTP/INFP for sure! He's cynical, thinks a whole lot but then has a lighthearted artistic INFP side as well. BUt the INTP is there for sure!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yay, Sweden. Best country in the world. May the powers of Odin guide or wisdom, and let the powers of which we do not know have mercy upon us, and let that bless us from future terror attacks.

I think it's hard to tell from this video, he could very well be an INFP.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yay, Sweden. Best country in the world. May the powers of Odin guide or wisdom, and let the powers of which we do not know have mercy upon us, and let that bless us from future terror attacks.

I think it's hard to tell from this video, he could very well be an INFP.
Are you on drugs? :p Best country my arse!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yes indeed, i'd love to dabble politics, but we shouldn't do that here :p

Reactions: Banjo

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm thinking istp. The way that he pauses and recalls information makes me think he is using T. Also, I heard that he said once that if he wasn't a singer he would be a plumber. istps are referred to as the mechanics on some websites so I thinks this lends to the idea that he's an istp. Also, he's always says that his lyrics have no meaning which is contrary to how an infp would write lyrics, I think.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts