Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The problem is that I just met her offline. and now I have to do something online .. because there is no contact as before :-(

maybe as an entp I should do something ..? but what ? :-(

·
Registered
173 Posts
I really liked your other posts, you're creative but I have trouble understanding what you're trying to say. If you want advice (from me?) it would be helpful to phrase it in a better better.

Edit: If you found "her", open up to her and tell her what she means to you. If you're made for eachother, she will like to hear it. If I learned anything, don't let the people around you feel underappreciated just because you're reserved/shy/insecure. It's better to possibly make a fool out of yourself than to lose a opportunity.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is clear that she is real ..

but she is infj .. so she is very much complexes ..

eg: https://www.learning-mind.com/infj-personality-type/

We all on personalitycafe know such stories about infiltrations here.

But she is the champion of such blockade ..

So, perhaps better to try to help her somehow first by eliminating her "internal infjs obstacles"?

It does not make sense to try to have close contact with her, as she will block everything internal at the moment of life ..

the only chance out of contact with her is online .. change of residence, so it is difficult to find her ..

So can I try to have an online contact with infj in real life? Maybe she will read it though...

it's still a lot

It's the only strategy I can think of.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Fabi, do you have this girl's online contact details?

If you don't, I don't think you can find her just by posting messages to INFJs generally online. It would be more effective contacting people she might know and asking them?

If you have her contact details, but don't want to say too much in a public post in case she reads it, then I suggest you pm one of us so you can give more details and we can give you better advice.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so emotions of the other party of infj:

I find myself doing this a lot. I never know whether my emotions are valid. I'll convince myself that I'm right and the other person is wrong. Then I'll start to wonder if I'm over reacting. Then I feel like I should apologize for being upset. I don't know how to fix this.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Songs unsung
Of course I have contact information for her...

she for sure does not read it, she does not know about mbti and infj ..

Even though she knew it, she is so closed in itself.

So, How can I change the situation if I have that online contact?

And I know it's all about infj, but it's hard to meet her...

If I do not give her the message that shows:

- that I understand her emotions,

- I do not hurt her emotions

- I will give her a lot of time to think

- I'll give you some tips about entp .. (you know what's going on)

etc?

Maybe the situation will change, eventually infj want someone to understand them?

The problem is that as an entp:

- I can not write about emotions, so I search for other people's posts :-(

·
Registered
173 Posts
Songs unsung
Of course I have contact information for her...

she for sure does not read it, she does not know about mbti and infj ..

Even though she knew it, she is so closed in itself.

So, How can I change the situation if I have that online contact?

And I know it's all about infj, but it's hard to meet her...

If I do not give her the message that shows:

- that I understand her emotions,

- I do not hurt her emotions

- I will give her a lot of time to think

- I'll give you some tips about entp .. (you know what's going on)

etc?

Maybe the situation will change, eventually infj want someone to understand them?

The problem is that as an entp:

- I can not write about emotions, so I search for other people's posts :-(
So you have her contact information, haven't send her a message yet?

What do you know about her? What are her interests?

Personally, someone has to catch my interest. I'm not usually interested in chatting with someone that just sends me a message like "Hey how you doing" but rather a question I have to think about first, ideally not related to the real world at first. Something abstract, maybe. Show interest in her personality, opinions, mind, intellect. Show her you see her for who she is.
Obviously, that's easy to say but still, maybe it helps.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sure I sent her;

the difficulty is her stress and the internal causes of her infiltration of personality type, so I sent her objective things about infj, soul, and things about emotions...

But I do not use the name "infj", "mbti" to make it even more unblocked for her..

All in all I am the only person in the world who knows her infj personality, even she does not know that is "infj"

I did not want to write about my feelings for her .. but it seems clear that I likes her ..

So, the main problem is how to help her solve her problems..

My way of thinking is this: as everyone knows I'm entp, we have crazy ideas and people feel free with us (because there is nothing more crazy than our ideas..)

maybe just that infj can see that there is nothing to lose to write anything to me from this reason?

There is one more thing that I do not write about, it's strange but thanks to her I have unlocked previous emotions, before I felt like Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights .. eg https://etinkerbell.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/tumblr_lfyxt2ymh61qb274ao1_500.jpg :-(

So, my emotions were blocked at one point, but by this infj all disappeared in one day...

So I started looking for information about strange things, hit the site about infj and asked a lot of questions until I hit here...

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I guess we now know why you've been so inquisitive around our forum for such a long time :^)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
sure I sent her;

the difficulty is her stress and the internal causes of her infiltration of personality type, so I sent her objective things about infj, soul, and things about emotions...

But I do not use the name "infj", "mbti" to make it even more unblocked for her..

All in all I am the only person in the world who knows her infj personality, even she does not know that is "infj"

I did not want to write about my feelings for her .. but it seems clear that I likes her ..

So, the main problem is how to help her solve her problems..

My way of thinking is this: as everyone knows I'm entp, we have crazy ideas and people feel free with us (because there is nothing more crazy than our ideas..)

maybe just that infj can see that there is nothing to lose to write anything to me from this reason?

There is one more thing that I do not write about, it's strange but thanks to her I have unlocked previous emotions, before I felt like Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights .. eg https://etinkerbell.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/tumblr_lfyxt2ymh61qb274ao1_500.jpg :-(

So, my emotions were blocked at one point, but by this infj all disappeared in one day...

So I started looking for information about strange things, hit the site about infj and asked a lot of questions until I hit here...

Well, dear fabi. You do sound very enamoured with this girl. And she does sound very special. If you say that she's an INFJ, and if she actually is an INFJ, then all the better for the reflected glory we all bask in here at the INFJ sub-forum:happy:

You know, there isn't a one size solution to making an INFJ, or anyone, fall in love. We don't know anything about this girl to even guess whether she might like you, now or in the future.

EN*Ps tend to naturally draw INFJs out of our shells a little, just by being themselves. Perhaps some general words of advice are be patient, be consistent, try to make opportunities to be together in the same place so that she can get to know you over a period of time, be kind and thoughtful.

I don't know what you wrote in your letter to her, but if you were as vague as you often are on this forum, she may not understand what you mean or want?

Why not just tell her you think she is really a special and lovely person, and would like to get to know her better if she doesn't mind? Perhaps even a meet for coffee or visit a gallery or place she might be interested in together some time?

How long ago did you send your last letter? And was it just one letter you sent? I don't want to encourage you to bombard her with letters if you have sent several and she has not replied..

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Language issues are not a problem in my messages .. because luck is not English

As for the number of messages I try not to send them a lot, because no one likes a lot of messages, if they are less news but longer ..

I also try to make maximum breaks between messages so that I do not piss her off..

As for meeting in real life it can be difficult,

- it was the most stressful for her, especially when you meet her in real life, then her Fe will tell her and tell everything to have peace of mind :-(

- so the real life is too difficult for her

- she sometimes wrote off, but unfortunately at once and when she had negative emotions, as shown her Se .. (then replys very quickly and has negative emotions)

- Positive emotions were with her especially in the beginning and when she had a lot of time, which seems to be responsible for her Ni .. but then long did not answer or rather do things that did not involve contact in real life.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Language issues are not a problem in my messages .. because luck is not English

As for the number of messages I try not to send them a lot, because no one likes a lot of messages, if they are less news but longer ..

I also try to make maximum breaks between messages so that I do not piss her off..

As for meeting in real life it can be difficult,

- it was the most stressful for her, especially when you meet her in real life, then her Fe will tell her and tell everything to have peace of mind :-(

- so the real life is too difficult for her

- she sometimes wrote off, but unfortunately at once and when she had negative emotions, as shown her Se .. (then replys very quickly and has negative emotions)

- Positive emotions were with her especially in the beginning and when she had a lot of time, which seems to be responsible for her Ni .. but then long did not answer or rather do things that did not involve contact in real life.

Hmm.. It's still difficult to understand what the situation is fabi:confused:

So, sometimes your INFJ replies?

Does she ever reply and sound happy to hear from you?

I am not sure if she is annoyed with you or not based on your description....

When was the last time you saw her in person in real life?

Maybe if she has moved far away she doesn't want to develop a relationship...:crying:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I saw her personally some years ago ..

she has always lived far away, nothing has changed

This is not a problem, but it is very difficult.

She has always been distrustful of people, and it has not changed either

The difference is that earlier it was hidden in the infj
now he does not wear mask infj.

(except for the encounter in real life which is always afraid because of the desire to harm Fe, Se)

The positive thing is that as I write her to do something she will do it .. it is very strange ..

on the other hand avoids these situations of real life .. it's really very weird and paradoxical (but in the end it's infj ..)

In her message the most important thing for her was "who she is" and harmony with the external environment.

In my opinion as an entp I feel that she has a good heart, but she has a thousand obstacles that she herself invented as infj ..

Is it about self-esteem? As infj can not understand itself and it is difficult to achieve this development by exchanging messages.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts