Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
I wouldn't say I have a gift at it, but I'm accutely intune with peoples motivations. And how the little pieces of a person come together (whether they are all congruent).

I have to say, if there is one thing I will not tolerate, it's lies. I hate lying, and it really affects me when I do it myself. And when others bullshit, it's the only thing I wont let go. I will generally "fight to the death" regarding it.

I once knew someone who created the image of himself as helpful and wanting to share his knowledge with others, when really, I knew that he just wanted the accolades of his knowledge and was using it for the power and authority. People in my class looked up to him, and I just thought he was a tool; because he was greatly biased and manipulative. I don't care if someone openly admits to being a douche. I have no problem with the douchie behaviour, but I have a problem with the lying- when a douche parades as being something other than a douche, I cant stand it because I don't like to be manipulated by others. I don't pretend when I see through someone. And liars hate people who don't buy into their bullshit, so he attempted to bully me.

When I see through someones bullshit, I can be incredibly direct about it. At first, I try to get them to admit their lie. And if they don't admit to it, I become quite blunt. Usually someone who lies will go to all costs not to being found out, so eventually my diplomatic tendencies end up being emancipated, and I become a feisty bitch :happy: <- passive aggressive smile.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I'm very good at piecing things together to try make sense of it all so generally when someone tries to bullshit me it is very transparent. Anyone else have this superpower?
Sometimes I see things in other people's opinions and messages that they do not see themselves... and sometimes it is not always bullshit.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
I wouldn't say I have a gift at it, but I'm accutely intune with peoples motivations. And how the little pieces of a person come together (whether they are all congruent).

I have to say, if there is one thing I will not tolerate, it's lies. I hate lying, and it really affects me when I do it myself. And when others bullshit, it's the only thing I wont let go. I will generally "fight to the death" regarding it.

I once knew someone who created the image of himself as helpful and wanting to share his knowledge with others, when really, I knew that he just wanted the accolades of his knowledge and was using it for the power and authority. People in my class looked up to him, and I just thought he was a tool; because he was greatly biased and manipulative. I don't care if someone openly admits to being a douche. I have no problem with the douchie behaviour, but I have a problem with the lying- when a douche parades as being something other than a douche, I cant stand it because I don't like to be manipulated by others. I don't pretend when I see through someone. And liars hate people who don't buy into their bullshit, so he attempted to bully me.

When I see through someones bullshit, I can be incredibly direct about it. At first, I try to get them to admit their lies and if they don't I become quite blunt. Usually someone who lies will go to all costs not to being found out, so eventually my diplomatic tendencies end up being emancipated, and I become a feisty bitch :happy: <- passive aggressive smile.

yeah, i've encountered several of these dbags in my life. i can never understand the reason why people have to go such low depths to boost their little ego. whatever happened to helping each other without envy or pride?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
My friend's father told her that she just needed to let me screen all of her boyfriends, because I'm always right about them from the beginning. She doesn't make the best decisions. :tongue:

But yes, I can see through most bullshit. I wonder if it's just how quiet we are that allows us to notice things about people. If you're just daydreaming, or watching people you're bound to pick up on something.

Reactions: refugee

·
Registered
321 Posts
I can see through bullshit most of the time. Their body language is a huge give away... or just sometimes I have this feeling they're lying to me. I'm right most of the time. ;) Thank God for iNtuition! I don't always call out on people's bullshit though. Like some others, I also make excuses for them... mostly because it makes my life easier. Conflicts can be so boring and tiresome.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I've always been able to tell when a person is good/bad or right/wrong.
Sometimes even though my gut tells me something I give them a chance but still am wary of them,always proves I was right to begin with and shouldn't of given them a try.

I also ALWAYS know when someone is fake,I can't stad fake people so I just don't talk to those types.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I can see through it most of the time, Though I usually act like I don't and start questioning it to see what they can say about it, Some of the stuff is quiet funny. :tongue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts