Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started losing weight after i came to my senses which i won't bother you with details on how i was. My arms are muscle/little fat and my legs are good. face ain't too bad either and every chick i talk to say this but the one thing that turns them off of me is my love handles.

Honestly its not too bad around my abs but i want to just focus mainly on weight loss around there for a bit. I probably know the answer to this and this is probably a pointless endevour but is there a way i can target fat loss and build muscle around the abs and love handles?

I am really hoping to lose the love handles before half way through july as since while im still in school there are many social practices and rituals that i want to study with my own eyes. I don't like the Act of socializeing for the sake of communication but i really am intrigued by how extraverts like esfp,enfp etc react to each other and those around them and i want a more closer look at all this.

Nutrition isnt a problem here btw so if you gota list some foods that will help it will be appreciated. I eat quite healthy btw and havn't touch junk food in ages and i would love to keep it like that.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually can a mod delete this. Found out the answer i wanted or how can i delete this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

To answer your question there is no way to target certain areas for weight loss. As you start to lose weight by means of diet and exercise you will notice your mid section and " love handles " starting to get smaller until eventually they disappear. When I was searching for fast ways to lose love handles I got a bunch of tips from fastwaystoloselovehandles dot com . Try to lower your carb and fat in take. Do cardio 3 times a week intensely for at least 30 minutes. If you need any more help just ask!

·
Registered
101 Posts
You can by a lot of cardio exercises they help more then push ups, then reducing body fat to 12-15% at least if you are man and if nothing helps use fat burners but be aware of ephedrine effect on heart.
I fight my lower abdomen whole life and nothing except stomach flu once didn't make it totally flat, or abs showing in years...but I tried just food reduction and abs, I dont have patience for cardio even it gives me best results so that is main reason for my weak result and I forgot various food slat intake to it makes you bloated and I hate to sweet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.