Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it is quite hard to distinguish between ENFP and INFP. Could you please tell me the core differences between them?

·
Registered
INFP
1,301 Posts
ENFP are extrovert and INFP are introvert. ENFP are more focus outwardly and get their energy from social interaction. INFP are more focused inwardly and get their energy with alone time.

Both use the same function but the order of their preferences is different. ENFP use Ne-Fi-Te-Si and INFP use Fi-Ne-Si-Te.

ISTJ and ESTJ also use the same functions, just that their order is different. ISTJ use Si-Te-Fi-Ne and ESTJ use Te-Si-Ne-Fi.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Want to find out if they're an ENFP or INFP? Point an ENTP at them.

They both get along in similar ways but i find INFPs get frustrated at higher levels in smaller bursts, ENFPs have an underlying frustration but are mostly chill. INFPs will listen to ENTPs talk shit then join in when they can, although they can talk passionately. ENFP's and ENTPs will bounce off an interrupt and match each others bullshit.

ENTP + ENFP are usually described as "confusing", whereas ENTP and INFP i find tend to be more a relatively grounded person and their loud best friend.

These are obviously anecdotal and exaggerated but i hope it helps :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts