Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Is there anything that could affect the way you answer questions? For example, a stressful time, a mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other helpful information includes gender, age, and current mood.
* I don't think so, apart from the fact that I've been going crazy for months trying to figure out who I am and, despite all the answers, I'm still not sure
and also the fact that I'm not English so the grammar is going to be horrible
and also the fact that it is my first time using this site and not as well as it works well yet ..

2) Study these two images here and here. Which do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?
* certainly the one that struck me most is the first, perhaps for the colors, perhaps for the immensity and the poetry it transmits to me ....
immediately I imagined I was there, on the beach, watching that beautiful show, but I also wondered where that place could be. as far as I know, the Northern Lights should appear in the northernmost countries of the world that I imagine are covered in snow.
(looks like the light is about to be sucked into something ahaha)
the second did not send me anything. apart from the colors and the quality of the photo which are not the best, there is nothing special or exciting in the second one, there is only one girl having breakfast (or snack), probably with a friend of hers?
it's all too forced and not spontaneous ... I don't like it

3) Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?
* I am a sunny person, nice, intelligent, curious, controversial, know-it-all, perfectionist, cold, detached, adventurous and ... weird?
I go from moments when I talk too much to moments when I shut up, I could go from moments when I am stupid, to make philosophical and serious considerations, I love to discuss, know new things and I could be a bit boring since I love talking to others of what I have just learned (to have their own judgment). I could be too controversial, I hate prejudices, I could be cold, straightforward, I have difficulty maintaining relationships with people (because I am bored), I am a little arrogant. I would have a hard time comforting you when you are sad, I'd rather make a joke than give advice or love. I hate physical contact, "first duty and then pleasure", I have high personal expectations and nothing ...

4) What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
* I would like to be a happy, intelligent, cultured, independent and adventurous person.
I would like to be famous, because I think I have quite an interesting personality.
I would like to know myself, change the world and be remembered in history. I would like to be one of those people who are asked for an opinion, who are desired in a debate and (I don't know why) I imagine myself as an intellectual in a cultural salon. I want to be free and independent
or I would like to act ... I don't know
I certainly don't want to be one of those people who are too tied to work, family and traditions; it would be a boring and meaningless life

5) Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?
* I think so ... people would describe me as cold, emotionless, cynical, unconventional, reserved ...
I actually just hate showing my emotions to others (because I feel vulnerable and don't even know how to handle them), no one really knows me, not even me (think that the only way I have to truly know who I am, what I want, and what I try is to speak out loud to myself or write, because I have so little confidence in myself that I can't understand it just thinking about it). with others I never talk about personal matters (not even with my parents). I may seem happy all the time, but I actually repress my emotions because I don't want to think about the negative things.
I may sound arrogant, but in reality I am quite insecure about my physical appearance (I like my temper quite)
I may sound cold, but I actually have a lot of empathy with others
I may seem unconventional and rebellious, but I actually like some family traditions

6) What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.
* the things that are most important to me are justice, independence, knowledge and curiosity, I don't know why, but I know that if everyone had these values, society would be better.

7) How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?
* if it is a problematic situation, I would try to find a solution by remaining calm. If, on the other hand, it's a simple and positive situation, I could be very excited. It comes to mind when last year I had to change school and classmates, I immediately tried to make friends and I didn't give up, on the contrary, I was very excited and curious to know how it would end and I took it almost as a challenge

8) Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
* under stress I can be very agitated and sometimes stress takes over (externally I would remain calm and rational), but usually I try to think about something else, to distract myself, not to think about the problem until it is necessary. I would try to resolve the situation logically by evaluating all the possibilities while keeping a cool head (even if sometimes I can't) and evaluating the pros and cons

9) Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome
* usually when I am in a pleasant situation I like to joke and talk, however I may also think about what will happen when it ends, spoiling the atmosphere a bit.

10) Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?
* I am a very sociable person, I have many friends but the ones I care about the most and with whom I prefer to go out can be counted in the fingers of one hand. I'm not very good at maintaining relationships, especially online, because I get tired of people easily if they don't have something interesting to teach me. i really enjoy making friends with older people, i love talking face to face, not by phone. My ideal evening is at a friend's house watching a movie and talking, I don't like parties that are too big, sometimes I prefer to be alone reading, thinking practicing my hobbies. I highly rate people based on their intelligence as well as their knowledge, categorizing them into "interesting people to talk to" and "people to have fun with"

11) Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
* despite being someone who has difficulty following the rules, I believe that social norms are very important for the organization of society. I am not religious, I believe it is a primordially created means to organize society and prevent chaos, however I believe it is very important because it has laid the foundation for what we now regard as justice and can prevent many people from committing extreme acts and keeping life alive. hope even in the most serious situations; in my opinion it is also an excuse to blame someone older than us, for something that we cannot understand or does not seem right (okay but nobody cares so I'll stop). I hate our company; in my opinion it is based on wrong principles and should mature and change, be more understanding and accept new ideas and new principles. in my opinion it is also very harmful, because it gives us 'rules', 'conventions' to which we must comply, preventing each of us from expressing ourselves freely. however I believe it is a very important thing in a man's life.

12) Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
* The authorities put me in awe, I always feel under pressure and not free, yet I believe it is necessary for our life and our society. As for the minor authorities, I accept their rules and restrictions with difficulty and sometimes I want to break them.

13) Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
* I really like the order but I can settle better in the chaos. I make a lot of lists I try to be more organized but I never make it and I always tend to procrastinate or fall back into old habits. my room is a complete chaos, every Sunday I fix it, but on Monday everything is as before ...

14) What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
* in life I fear that I have not been anyone, that I have not lived it fully, that I have not left any sign, that I have not changed anything, I am also afraid of losing my independence and freedom, so I can often seem unconventional and rebellious. I don't know how these things affect my life because I don't know what I really want yet but I hope to find out as soon as possible

15) What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?
* as mentioned, I still don't know what I want from my life, however I think I want to be someone, I want to be happy, intelligent, cultured, kind ... I wish people when I die I would say that I was a good and intelligent person . I also want adventure, new experiences and live my life to the full without restrictions. I want to change the world and maybe become famous, I want to be free independent.
In my opinion these desires were influenced by my childhood and adolescent reading, where I read about these independent kids who changed the world and had a lot of adventures.

16) a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a) discussions, debates, acting, thinking, speaking, writing fanfics, being able to solve a case, walking in nature, reading, learning new things, new ideas ...
b) tidy up (especially if they forced me to), do gymnastics (alone, with friends it could become interesting) or I don't know ... because they are too mechanical and repetitive

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx
1,640 Posts
I wonder where this questionaire is coming from. It seems quite hard to type people of of it. I think this one is biased against J types and it's hard to pick out extroversion.

The Last made quite a good questionnaire under the thread titled "Ultimate Questionnaire".

I'm guessing you as ENFP. Take this guess as unreliable.

·
Registered
ISFP
96 Posts
I second the above guess. I think you are an ENFP, possibly subtype Fi (in socionics).

"I may seem happy all the time, but I actually repress my emotions because I don't want to think about the negative things." This is highly ENFP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder where this questionaire is coming from. It seems quite hard to type people of of it. I think this one is biased against J types and it's hard to pick out extroversion.

The Last made quite a good questionnaire under the thread titled "Ultimate Questionnaire".

I'm guessing you as ENFP. Take this guess as unreliable.
thank you very much for analysis, here is the other questionnaire (as you advised me).

1.) Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
I don't think so, apart from the fact that I've been going crazy trying to figure out who I am for months and, despite all the answers, I'm still not sure
and also the fact that I'm not English so the grammar is going to be horrible
and also the fact that it is my first time using this site and not as well as it works well yet ..

2.) What kind of person are you and why?
complicated question ..... I think I am a sunny person, logical, proud, unconventional, independent, rebellious, controversial, curious, adventurous, open-minded, cynical, sarcastic and a little dreamy (but not at all romantic)
people describe me as both the buffoon of the group and the mature and intelligent one. they tell me that I am very controversial and 'savvy' (I am a living Wikipedia).
I feel a little uncomfortable with my group of friends because they all seem superficial and not knowledgeable enough about the topics to give me something interesting to discuss.
I am very proud (I will never say 'sorry' or I will never admit that I was wrong), resentful and cold.
I don't have much confidence in my emotions (that's why I don't think I'm Fi) and I have more control and rely more on my thoughts.
I am very curious and adventurous, always looking for new and experiences and things to learn.
I consider myself very reserved, even if maybe I'm not as much as I think, I'm good at reading people, but I feel uncomfortable in the presence of too emotional people, because I don't know how to handle the situation and I would probably make a joke trying to revive morale, rather than giving advice.
I think I'm a bit elaritarian and I look for their intelligence in people. my girlfriends told me they hardly see me married and with a family, but they imagine me more easily as an independent woman trying to change the world, arguing in literal parlors and bho ...
I am naturally charismatic, but I hate to command (even if, when there is a decision to be made and nobody knows what to do, I take charge of the situation)
I hate prejudices and I love irony. I am a true 'bookworm' and I love discussing deep topics even though I often don't feel prepared enough to tackle them. I often play 'stupid' because I think my friends would not understand the discussions I would start.
I love to show what I know.

3.) What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
I would like to be smarter and more confident.
although many tell me or that they are very intelligent, I don't feel that way and I always feel the need to learn more.
I would like to be a more aware person about my emotions because ... do you ever have that feeling of having no emotions? I do. always.
despite being arrogant and proud of my character, I am very insecure, because I never feel expert enough in anything or good enough (maybe I have too high standards for myself)
for sure I don't want to be one of those people who make family and work a religion ... they are not the goals of my life and I think they are quite trivial

4.) A. What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? B. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be? Why?
A. certainly my open mind, my maturity, intelligence, my logic and my versatility.
everyone tells me that they are very mature for my age, I am good at finding different possibilities for every situation, they are very open to new ideas, and I really care that all the cards are on the table, before forming an opinion.
I fight for what is right, not for a personal matter, but because I don't make sense of it.
B. I would certainly change my coldness. I never show affection to anyone either with gestures or words and this could make me pass for someone who does not care for people, when in reality I don't know how to show my affection. I hate physical contact (hugs, kisses, caresses ...)

5.) Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

surely no one would think that under my cold and rebellious shell there is a sensitive and nostalgic part.
although I do not feel my emotions, I am very sensitive to criticism (I could take it personally) even if I would immediately think of something else, I would ignore it or try to give another explanation to what I have just been told.
I am also very nostalgic at times, although I always seek change I am 'attached' to some family traditions that I would miss if they disappeared because I am proud of my family and of this unity. I am an empathic person, but I can better understand the emotions of others than feel them

6.) What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
then
independence (with which I could not live without), intelligence (fundamental to my life), curiosity, open mind, adventure, justice, kindness, pride and patriotism.
they are things that I think are fundamental to my life and without them I would not be ... me

7.) What makes you like the personalities of some people?

one thing I look for a lot in people is intelligence and mentality; for me it is essential that a person can give me new points of view, new ideas, new points of argument and that he is willing to question his ideas.
he must be open-minded and mature.

8.) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

jealous and sweet people. this kind of person make me feel in a cage, recluse ... I get tired of people easily and I could not stand a person who wants to see me every day.
I hate people who are too sensitive, indecisive and gullible. I make a lot of jokes that can be considered 'bad' and I don't want a person to take it personally, I hate people who cry for all reasons and self-express or worry about nothing

9.) How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

if it is a problematic situation, I would try to find a solution by remaining calm. If, on the other hand, it's a simple and positive situation, I could be very excited. It comes to mind when last year I had to change school and classmates, I immediately tried to make friends and I didn't give up, on the contrary, I was very excited and curious to know how it would end and I took it almost as a challenge

10.) How do you judge new ideas?

I find them exciting. I like new ideas (a little less realizing them), when I have one I try to imagine how it could be carried out and the possible repercussions.

11.) What tends to weigh on your decisions?

I don't know (is that an answer?). I definitely don't let myself be influenced by emotions, especially if it's an important decision ... I would probably think about what I want, what is more efficient, the pros, the cons, how could it go, what is the least worst (it often happens to me, when I have many options, to go by exclusion and narrow down the possibilities, rather than picking my favorites right away)

12.) A. What activities energize you most? B. What activities drain you most? Why?

a) discussions, debates, acting, thinking, speaking, writing fanfics, solving a case, walking in nature, reading, learning new things, new ideas ...
b) tidy up (especially if they forced me to), do gymnastics (alone, with friends it could become interesting) or I don't know ... because they are too mechanical and repetitive

13.) A. Describe what an enjoyable situation is for you. B. Describe what a stressful situation is for you.

A. a pleasant situation ... I have to think about it. I believe a pleasant situation for me is a situation where I am free to speak and express my opinions, a situation where my thinking is stimulated (like a debate). or a situation where I can keep my brain active (reading, strategy games) or where I have full freedom.
B. a situation in which I am forced to submit to strict rules, which does not accept thought, activity, a situation in which I am asked to express what I feel ....

14.) Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

The authorities put me in awe, I always feel under pressure and not free, however I believe it is necessary for our life and our society. As for the minor authorities, I accept their rules and restrictions with difficulty and sometimes I want to break them or look for a way to circumvent.

15.) Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

I really like the order but I can settle better in the chaos. I make a lot of lists I try to be more organized but I never make it and I always tend to procrastinate or fall back into old habits. my room is a complete chaos, every Sunday I put it in order, but on Monday everything is as before ... I am very attached to specific times without which you will forget to eat, drink, brush my teeth; for the rest of the day I almost never organize it (or I always keep the possibilities open)

16.) How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I hardly ever have these 'gut emotions' except a few times that not so exactly how to handle ... I mostly get 'forebodings' about people, but I never rely on them (although very often I am right) and I always try to go deeper. very often I foresee things (especially in movies, TV series ...)

17.) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

it depends ... I often speak without thinking, especially when someone attacks me or says something stupid, or when there is an awkward silence; however, when I am involved in serious debates and / or discussions I happen first of all to say what I think, then I evaluate and analyze all the other opinions, ideas, I look for a better way to explain things, new possibilities ... even when mj people ask for advice I tend to first consider all possibilities before speaking. it depends on the situation

18.) What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

I strive to understand myself and then understand how to act efficiently in the external world. Czech to learn new things and understand them comprehensively and comprehensively. I would like to be one of those educated women who take into consideration during cultural and philosophical debates. I want to change the world and make it a more tolerant, fair and beautiful place. i want to travel and experience many adventures.
for now this is what I want .. then we'll see

19.) What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

I fear ignorance, rigidity and not having freedom.
I am afraid of marriage (because the idea of bonding with someone for the rest of my life and dedicating myself only to them bothers me), I am more looking for an adventure partner who can stimulate me intellectually.
I'm afraid of getting old and not being useful for this world and not having lived my life better.

20.) What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why?

Initially I thought I was ENFP now I think I am ENTP ... I have continuous doubts about my type, first I had doubts F / T, then doubts about N / S ... maybe it depends on the fact that I do not fully recognize myself in any guy ...
I am afraid of evaluating what I want to be and not what I am; many of my favorite TV and movie characters are ENTPs and I don't know if I like them because I see myself in them, or if I try to look like them because I like them.

thank you very much to help meeee🙏❤

·
Registered
INFJ 4w5
14 Posts
The first thing that came to mind after reading all of this was ISTP! But I'm most likely wrong, seeing how you typed yourself as extroverted. Good luck finding your type!

·
Registered
INTJ
378 Posts
2.) What kind of person are you and why?
complicated question ..... I think I am a sunny person, logical, proud, unconventional, independent, rebellious, controversial, curious, adventurous, open-minded, cynical, sarcastic and a little dreamy (but not at all romantic)
people describe me as both the buffoon of the group and the mature and intelligent one. they tell me that I am very controversial and 'savvy' (I am a living Wikipedia).
I feel a little uncomfortable with my group of friends because they all seem superficial and not knowledgeable enough about the topics to give me something interesting to discuss.
I am very proud (I will never say 'sorry' or I will never admit that I was wrong), resentful and cold.
I don't have much confidence in my emotions (that's why I don't think I'm Fi) and I have more control and rely more on my thoughts.
I am very curious and adventurous, always looking for new and experiences and things to learn.
I consider myself very reserved, even if maybe I'm not as much as I think, I'm good at reading people, but I feel uncomfortable in the presence of too emotional people, because I don't know how to handle the situation and I would probably make a joke trying to revive morale, rather than giving advice.
I think I'm a bit elaritarian and I look for their intelligence in people. my girlfriends told me they hardly see me married and with a family, but they imagine me more easily as an independent woman trying to change the world, arguing in literal parlors and bho ...
I am naturally charismatic, but I hate to command (even if, when there is a decision to be made and nobody knows what to do, I take charge of the situation)
I hate prejudices and I love irony. I am a true 'bookworm' and I love discussing deep topics even though I often don't feel prepared enough to tackle them. I often play 'stupid' because I think my friends would not understand the discussions I would start.
I love to show what I know.
Some kind of T. You could be Fi in a lower part of the stack but I think it is pretty obvious you are a T from this. Particularly the emboldened makes me believe you won't be an E-TJ type.

3.) What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
I would like to be smarter and more confident.
although many tell me or that they are very intelligent, I don't feel that way and I always feel the need to learn more.
I would like to be a more aware person about my emotions because ... do you ever have that feeling of having no emotions? I do. always.
despite being arrogant and proud of my character, I am very insecure, because I never feel expert enough in anything or good enough (maybe I have too high standards for myself)
for sure I don't want to be one of those people who make family and work a religion ... they are not the goals of my life and I think they are quite trivial
This sounds like you either are or want to be NT. It also sounds like you are probably an I.

4.) A. What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? B. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be? Why?
A. certainly my open mind, my maturity, intelligence, my logic and my versatility.
everyone tells me that they are very mature for my age, I am good at finding different possibilities for every situation, they are very open to new ideas, and I really care that all the cards are on the table, before forming an opinion.
I fight for what is right, not for a personal matter, but because I don't make sense of it.
B. I would certainly change my coldness. I never show affection to anyone either with gestures or words and this could make me pass for someone who does not care for people, when in reality I don't know how to show my affection. I hate physical contact (hugs, kisses, caresses ...)
You seem to be describing INTP or ENTP, but you keep saying how cold you are so I assume you are not fully matured or maladjusted because you would have Fe and particularly for ENTP you would have Fe tertiary. Generally, INTJ is the most cold type because of Fe being pretty much non-existent.

5.) Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?
surely no one would think that under my cold and rebellious shell there is a sensitive and nostalgic part.
although I do not feel my emotions, I am very sensitive to criticism (I could take it personally) even if I would immediately think of something else, I would ignore it or try to give another explanation to what I have just been told.
I am also very nostalgic at times, although I always seek change I am 'attached' to some family traditions that I would miss if they disappeared because I am proud of my family and of this unity. I am an empathic person, but I can better understand the emotions of others than feel them
I've never heard someone self describe as nostalgic in one of these. Most people have nostalgia but if it is to the point of actually being a personality trait then I would say you are an Si type and probably ISTJ. But you seem so proud of your rebellious type of nature so I don't know. That being said I know people who pretend they are rational skeptics or whatever who are still the kind of person who would wear a face mask driving alone in their car.

6.) What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
then
independence (with which I could not live without), intelligence (fundamental to my life), curiosity, open mind, adventure, justice, kindness, pride and patriotism.
they are things that I think are fundamental to my life and without them I would not be ... me
You seem very hell bent on being an INTP or ENTP. You either said you are rebellious or come across as rebellious, but now are saying you are full of pride and patriotism. INTP and ENTP are sort of known as heretical types and I can't imagine them saying patriotism as a value for them unless on some level they intellectualized nationalism. Also it is very weird you say kindness is one of your values when just about every answer until now you said how cold and unfeeling you are.

7.) What makes you like the personalities of some people?
one thing I look for a lot in people is intelligence and mentality; for me it is essential that a person can give me new points of view, new ideas, new points of argument and that he is willing to question his ideas.
he must be open-minded and mature.
more Ne fetishism

8.) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
jealous and sweet people. this kind of person make me feel in a cage, recluse ... I get tired of people easily and I could not stand a person who wants to see me every day.
I hate people who are too sensitive, indecisive and gullible. I make a lot of jokes that can be considered 'bad' and I don't want a person to take it personally, I hate people who cry for all reasons and self-express or worry about nothing
You just said a value for you was kindness.

9.) How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?
if it is a problematic situation, I would try to find a solution by remaining calm. If, on the other hand, it's a simple and positive situation, I could be very excited. It comes to mind when last year I had to change school and classmates, I immediately tried to make friends and I didn't give up, on the contrary, I was very excited and curious to know how it would end and I took it almost as a challenge
kind of leaning to P hard to say

10.) How do you judge new ideas?
I find them exciting. I like new ideas (a little less realizing them), when I have one I try to imagine how it could be carried out and the possible repercussions.
Really shooting for that N

11.) What tends to weigh on your decisions?
I don't know (is that an answer?). I definitely don't let myself be influenced by emotions, especially if it's an important decision ... I would probably think about what I want, what is more efficient, the pros, the cons, how could it go, what is the least worst (it often happens to me, when I have many options, to go by exclusion and narrow down the possibilities, rather than picking my favorites right away)
T

12.) A. What activities energize you most? B. What activities drain you most? Why?
a) discussions, debates, acting, thinking, speaking, writing fanfics, solving a case, walking in nature, reading, learning new things, new ideas ...
Acting? In some answers you say how charismatic you are, but then also say how out of touch with your feelings you are. Also, you are like shoehorning this N at me and I feel like it comes across as disingenuous. Like I know INTPs and ENTPs who would not self describe in every box as new ideas in everything. Like there are ways of answering these questionnaires that can lead me to believe you are an Ne without having to say "learning new things" next to "new ideas" in what energizes you holy shit.

13.) A. Describe what an enjoyable situation is for you. B. Describe what a stressful situation is for you.
A. a pleasant situation ... I have to think about it. I believe a pleasant situation for me is a situation where I am free to speak and express my opinions, a situation where my thinking is stimulated (like a debate). or a situation where I can keep my brain active (reading, strategy games) or where I have full freedom.
B. a situation in which I am forced to submit to strict rules, which does not accept thought, activity, a situation in which I am asked to express what I feel ....
More Anti-Te

14.) Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
The authorities put me in awe, I always feel under pressure and not free, however I believe it is necessary for our life and our society. As for the minor authorities, I accept their rules and restrictions with difficulty and sometimes I want to break them or look for a way to circumvent.
Weird answer after saying how rebellious and free-spirited you are you say how necessary authority is.

15.) Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
I really like the order but I can settle better in the chaos. I make a lot of lists I try to be more organized but I never make it and I always tend to procrastinate or fall back into old habits. my room is a complete chaos, every Sunday I put it in order, but on Monday everything is as before ... I am very attached to specific times without which you will forget to eat, drink, brush my teeth; for the rest of the day I almost never organize it (or I always keep the possibilities open)
P

16.) How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I hardly ever have these 'gut emotions' except a few times that not so exactly how to handle ... I mostly get 'forebodings' about people, but I never rely on them (although very often I am right) and I always try to go deeper. very often I foresee things (especially in movies, TV series ...)
Not Fi

17.) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
it depends ... I often speak without thinking, especially when someone attacks me or says something stupid, or when there is an awkward silence; however, when I am involved in serious debates and / or discussions I happen first of all to say what I think, then I evaluate and analyze all the other opinions, ideas, I look for a better way to explain things, new possibilities ... even when mj people ask for advice I tend to first consider all possibilities before speaking. it depends on the situation
E

18.) What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?
I strive to understand myself and then understand how to act efficiently in the external world. Czech to learn new things and understand them comprehensively and comprehensively. I would like to be one of those educated women who take into consideration during cultural and philosophical debates. I want to change the world and make it a more tolerant, fair and beautiful place. i want to travel and experience many adventures.
for now this is what I want .. then we'll see
You want to make the world more tolerant and fair? You contradict yourself so much. You want to be a free spirit but authority is necessary.

19.) What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
I fear ignorance, rigidity and not having freedom.
I am afraid of marriage (because the idea of bonding with someone for the rest of my life and dedicating myself only to them bothers me), I am more looking for an adventure partner who can stimulate me intellectually.
I'm afraid of getting old and not being useful for this world and not having lived my life better.
ok

20.) What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why?
Initially I thought I was ENFP now I think I am ENTP ... I have continuous doubts about my type, first I had doubts F / T, then doubts about N / S ... maybe it depends on the fact that I do not fully recognize myself in any guy ...
I am afraid of evaluating what I want to be and not what I am; many of my favorite TV and movie characters are ENTPs and I don't know if I like them because I see myself in them, or if I try to look like them because I like them.

thank you very much to help meeee🙏❤
You contradicted yourself so much it is hard to tell what you could be.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx
1,640 Posts
Okay I was staring at this way too long, and I still haven't done the other one. Your second one reads as ENTP, your first one reads as ENFP. If I ever get around to it I'll provide the reasons why I think you're ENTP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Some kind of T. You could be Fi in a lower part of the stack but I think it is pretty obvious you are a T from this. Particularly the emboldened makes me believe you won't be an E-TJ type.

This sounds like you either are or want to be NT. It also sounds like you are probably an I.

You seem to be describing INTP or ENTP, but you keep saying how cold you are so I assume you are not fully matured or maladjusted because you would have Fe and particularly for ENTP you would have Fe tertiary. Generally, INTJ is the most cold type because of Fe being pretty much non-existent.

I've never heard someone self describe as nostalgic in one of these. Most people have nostalgia but if it is to the point of actually being a personality trait then I would say you are an Si type and probably ISTJ. But you seem so proud of your rebellious type of nature so I don't know. That being said I know people who pretend they are rational skeptics or whatever who are still the kind of person who would wear a face mask driving alone in their car.

You seem very hell bent on being an INTP or ENTP. You either said you are rebellious or come across as rebellious, but now are saying you are full of pride and patriotism. INTP and ENTP are sort of known as heretical types and I can't imagine them saying patriotism as a value for them unless on some level they intellectualized nationalism. Also it is very weird you say kindness is one of your values when just about every answer until now you said how cold and unfeeling you are.

more Ne fetishism

You just said a value for you was kindness.

kind of leaning to P hard to say

Really shooting for that N

T

Acting? In some answers you say how charismatic you are, but then also say how out of touch with your feelings you are. Also, you are like shoehorning this N at me and I feel like it comes across as disingenuous. Like I know INTPs and ENTPs who would not self describe in every box as new ideas in everything. Like there are ways of answering these questionnaires that can lead me to believe you are an Ne without having to say "learning new things" next to "new ideas" in what energizes you holy shit.

More Anti-Te

Weird answer after saying how rebellious and free-spirited you are you say how necessary authority is.

P

Not Fi

E

You want to make the world more tolerant and fair? You contradict yourself so much. You want to be a free spirit but authority is necessary.

ok

You contradicted yourself so much it is hard to tell what you could be.

ok, I'll try to explain better what I meant (I'm sorry if I got you in trouble)
-when I did the questionnaire I was in the car and was about to participate in an important visit, so I did it quickly and without thinking too much
-I am not English (and I am still studying it well) and I translated with Google translator which unfortunately makes a lot of mistakes (but I was in a hurry, I could not double check) and I may also have interpreted questions incorrectly
-there are some questions that I had already found in other questionnaires and therefore, I simply made copy and paste, for this there are repetitive elements
-yes, I am very cold externally (for me a cold person is one who cannot express his emotions and feels uncomfortable with those of others), but I am also kind, helpful and I seek harmony in the group (makes sense right?) and I like to make people happy (although I am almost better with strangers than with friends)
-Maybe I was wrong to describe myself properly as nostalgic because thinking about it now, that I have a clearer mind, I think little about the past, but more about the present and the future (even if I can't say which one I think most of the three).
-yes, I like acting because it's like it's not me anymore and I like to play other roles, people and, sometimes, imagine myself as them and I use it to express the emotions that I would not be able to express in reality (I hope it makes sense)
however I have never acted with an audience (usually I act at home, and often I don't act scripts, but scenes that I invented in my head, for stories that I am writing ... it's a bit weird, I know ..) because it is something so 'private' and important that I am afraid of criticism
-kindness is very important to me, but often I can't be kind and I might be a little selfish (I'm still working on it)
- more than rebellious I am unconventional, that is, I hate following the rules and conventions imposed by society, and I also have difficulty following the orders of my parents and professors (either I do nothing, or I look for another way to do it to annoy them ... I know it's bad ...). by rules I mean official laws, which I would never dare to break even if I find them useless
-I am very proud of my homeland (it has made many mistakes and has many defects, but it will remain forever in my heart), maybe I don't think about it so much (indeed almost never) but as soon as someone attacks it I defend it teeth and nails
-I'm sorry to have put you in trouble and made you waste time where I have not wasted even 10min ... in case, if you tell me the questions you are encountering, I will try to answer more in depth
(don't feel obligated, you've already helped me a lot)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts