Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I was wondering can you helpnme to type.. Well me lol.
Ok, so here it goes.
I am very shy and have trouble meeting new people, but when I realky get to know someone I am very witty and talkative. I really like reading about psychology and about other things im interested in. I am a classic overthinker who is very concerned about what people think and did I hurt them in some way. I am very forgetfull and distant most of the time. Thats why people sometimes think I dont care even though i really do. I can talk for days if something interests me, but I am ussually quiet. I like giving advices and listening to peoples problems. The bad thing about me is that I can be manipulative and possesive.
I am open for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Hello Mya,

Thank you for the set-up but I'm afraid that's not a lot to go on. If you want to have a fair assessment of type it might help to find a questionnairre somewhere (I think there's a few in the pinned threads in the 'please type me' section? Fill them in and post the whole story here.

The things you have provided here can go with any type. There's some stereotypes that might go with it, but if you want an honest typing you have to provide some personal stuff.

·
Registered
193 Posts
You give me an ISFP vibe from the limited information you gave, but I agree with the above poster. Fill out a questionnaire so we can get to know you better. :3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts