Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey ISTPs and other personalities.

So, I don't know if this is allowed and it's alright if it gets flagger or removed.

A few weeks ago my friend Kylie married the man of her dreams. It was a beautiful wedding and a day to remember. As most couples do, they jetted off on a honey mood after the wedding.

While Kylie and her husband where on their honey moon she found a lump. Returning home she was diagnosed with Lymphoma. She has sense had her first chemo therapy treatment and has already experiences vomiting, hair loss, and sores in her mouth. She still has more treatments to under go and is already struggling with the financial burden. Her and her husband are some of the kindest, sweetest, and honest people I know. I wish that this didn't happen to them.

I'll link below a Fund set up by her parents to aid Kylie and her husband in paying for her treatments. If you can please help in any ways you can. A few dollars or praying can help make a difference for this young couple.

Kylie's Cancer Fund by Stacy Kelsey - GoFundMe

Kylie and Jaxon engagement photo and Kylie on her wedding day.

Photograph Bride Clothing Dress Wedding dress
Photograph People Facial expression Smile Hug

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
On the off-chance of appearing slightly cold towards the issues at hand;

Unless you do in fact know the couple and know for a fact that this is true I'd strongly advice against these things. Going by the text you put up it appears to be generic tear jerker copy pasta, though.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the off-chance of appearing slightly cold towards the issues at hand;

Unless you do in fact know the couple and know for a fact that this is true I'd strongly advice against these things. Going by the text you put up it appears to be generic tear jerker copy pasta, though.
I can understand the concern. But I do know her, her family and her husband and have for eight year. Her and I race motocross together.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone else is worried about this not being real and just another scam you can verify with the credit union that the money is being deposited in. Her name is Kylie Cooley, he maiden name is Kelsey. Her parents are Stacy and Lance Kelsey and they are the ones who set up the funding website.

Westmark Credit Union
4030 S Ross Ave 815 E 1st Street
Ammon, Idaho 83401
(208)523-1071

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.