1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I feel that i'm both rational and emotional, just depends on the situation.
I can be social, but I'm usually social when I know people or when i'm really bored. Most of the time i'm introverted. I work retail, so by the end of my shift, i'm beyond done with dealing with people.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I'm not really sure. I'm still trying to figure that out. I would find it very fulfilling to combat human trafficking, but that's an unrealistic ideal on the basis of my qualifications.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I'm not sure how to answer this. Umm I guess when i'm at college because i'm able to enjoy myself and be who I want to be, rather then when at home, I have to act a certain way for my religious parents.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Feeling like i'm in a box and not allowed to be who I want to be.
Feeling incompetent compared to other people (who I admire for their intelligence)
Failing at something, but that's something that i've learned to live with; it's part of life
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I try to not step on people's toes and I usually try to be diplomatic when dealing with people. I'm easily notice when someone is upset and it doesn't make me feel good when they project their issues one me in a negative way.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I usually try to get my part done and ensure that the project is up to par with others and how the person who assigns it accepts it.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Idk. I don't go out that much. I usually enjoy being in my room reading stuff on the web, listening to music, or hanging out with someone I know. That's enough for me.
I guess when i've had fun was when I travelled. I went to Brazil and convinced my father (INFJ) that he shouldn't plan and should just go with the flow. I liked being there and learning the language, culture, and social issues. That's was lots of fun for me.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I'm hands on and memorize. I like being able to see patterns and memorizing what I need. For some reason, I tend to cram rather than study because I work better under pressure
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Well, as a college student living in a dorm, I keep my area clean and organized because i'm being considerate of my roommate, but at home, my room is a mess and very disorganized.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I do both. It depends on the material. My go to is to look for information that supports it.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
by making sure that I follow what I believe and being myself, usually.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I speak before thinking and improvise my answer. I most definitely prefer one-on-one communication, but I have no problem with group discussions.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I am jumping before leaping. Action does speak louder than words, IMO. Most people can say "sorry" all they want, but if they continue doing that action and saying "sorry," then it becomes empty words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'd stay in and watch something instead of going out.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become very irritable and moody. Sometimes, when i'm beyond stressed, I become so sad that it feels like depression.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
If they're the type of person who enjoys causing and being immerse in drama. and People who act fake in order to fit in.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Linguistics and foreign languages
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I don't care for watching sports, going to concerts, or focusing on having the most friends.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
People think i'm extroverted, but I'm really not. They also think i'm pretty smart, but I don't think so. I think i'm average. My humor is pretty witty, dark, and perverse. My friends also know that even though i'm diplomatic, i'm very direct and sometimes that may not sit well with some people.
I think that friends would never describe me as: Push over, happy-go-lucky.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I like researching things that come to mind on the internet, learning new foreign languages, hanging out with people, listening to music, rock climbing, martial arts, and watching Netflix.