Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I tend to take on the #2 style generally, considering for a long time what needs to be done, how best to get it done, maybe doing some minor prep work here and there so that when the deadline looms closer and I'm ready to put my all into the project-- BAM! I get up and go, adrenaline courses through me as I rush to meet my deadline-- that would be the switch to #1, I guess...

But if I don't have a deadline to get something done, I have a really hard time getting motivated to actually do anything, even though I know in my mind exactly what needs to be done and how to do it.

For example, I will wait until I'm having company over to dust the furniture, and sometimes it's several weeks between times and everything gets sooooo dusty, but I just keep thinking to myself, "Oh, I'll get to that eventually; it's not that hard, after all; it'd only take me about fifteen minutes; I'm just busy with more important things right now..."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.