Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Someone's projecting their personal problems with one person whom they assume to be an ESTP upon all ESTPs!

...AGAIN.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
at the way ESTP's turn the tables on a situation that's completely their fault into someone else's (such as myself). And then i feel bad... for no. reason.
ESTP manipulative tactics only work if you let them, so don't allow them to do this to you

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well, ESTPs aren't robots.. It's just every person's responsibility to make him-/herself happy. And if you're feeling like shit, it means you're letting yourself feel like shit and it's your own fault.

And sorry if it sounds like a stereotype heartless ESTP answer, but it's just the way I see it.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You feel bad, bo fucking hoo.

How about you take responsibility for your own feelings rather than blaming an entire type for them. No one can make you feel bad without your consent so instead of complaining, how about you stop hanging out with manipulative people (who may or not be ESTPs) or stop falling into their traps. Quite simple.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
You feel bad, bo fucking hoo.

How about you take responsibility for your own feelings rather than blaming an entire type for them. No one can make you feel bad without your consent so instead of complaining, how about you stop hanging out with manipulative people (who may or not be ESTPs) or stop falling into their traps. Quite simple.
As much as I would like to interpret this response as an asshole response, it is the truth. There will always be manipulative, deceptive, and cruel people out there. The only thing that the OP can do is to learn how to live with them.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Is there a desired response to this thread that you're looking for, OP?
Arishort, I cant help that, but I must agree with Idan of Europa, despite I suspect that with attitude you have it would end up like this: you would feel bad because of "quilt" of ESTPs.
But seriously: do you have anything concrete you would like comment or ask? Story, example of some confirmed ESTP behaviour, really anything. Because if not, it would look that you just needed to split your bad feelings somewhere and we happened to be near you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts