Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was just on Pogo (dot com), a game site and this creeper kept asking me for my phone number during the game, not to mention asking me when we were going to f*** and other creepy things. I gave him this number: 1-212-660-2245, the Rejection Hotline number. It was hillarious! I know a LOT of INFP's have a really hard time telling people to leave them alone or f*** off, including me. This gets straight to the point.

It's so much better than giving out a random number cause the hotline explains to the person calling that they've been rejected, then goes into the many hillarious reasons why that might have happened to them. (I called to see what the guy I gave it to would hear.)

I found it on this site called humorhotlines (dot com)... (I couldn't write out the site address cause this site won't let me, sorry.) So if you use that number or another one that's on that site, please make my day and tell me about it here.

LMAO,

- Chris:wink:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Funny site! Santa is BAD!

Santa Hotline - 772-257-4661

I also tried Human Resources Hotline & How To Keep an Idiot Entertained.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Pahaha good job with that one. That site actually sends me texts every month or so with new numbers that they come up with. It's pretty amusing.

·
Registered
253 Posts
This is great. I've never heard of this before. :laughing:
Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts