Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm.. so… *cough cough* I would like to try a Team Effort approach to analyzing my type. Or at least narrow down some functions. I know I could fill out a questionnaire but that’s not happening for a lot of reasons. I have my share of things I want to discuss but I'm not sure where to begin so please feel free to fire away with your own questions first.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hmm.. so… *cough cough* I would like to try a Team Effort approach to analyzing my type. Or at least narrow down some functions. I know I could fill out a questionnaire but that’s not happening for a lot of reasons. I have my share of things I want to discuss but I'm not sure where to begin so please feel free to fire away with your own questions first.
Without anything to go off of, we can't really ask questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't want to do a questionnaire because once I start one I can't help but analyze myself and decide I don't need outside input/help after all. Idk, I suppose I'll attempt one if anyone wants to sift through walls of text. Which one would be most helpful for determining one's type though?

·
MOTM Oct 2014
1,917 Posts
@chomp try this one

http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my...ive-scenario-questionnaire-2-0-self-type.html

Write out your responses first and post them here or in that thread... just mention me when you do and I'll come back and take a look. Then AFTER you have written your response you can use the key in the spoiler section to see if you can analyze yourself. Best of both worlds... plus it isn't too incredibly long. Please don't peak at the key until after you have written your responses though. It will probably skew the results if you read it ahead of time. Just be honest and true to yourself in your answers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.