1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am an ISTP.

Need career input.

I work in a corporate office as a transportation analyst. ooops.

I have been thinking of a couple options

My dream is to have my own biz on day.
'
'Right now I am thinking about moving in transportation operations or going back to school to be a chef or a web designer.

Thanks
jbm0117

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
not everyone is from the states so to expect everyone to have perfect grammar?

As for advice... got none... If i was stuck in an office pushing papers, id quit and take up a job as a ranger / instructor instead.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Or you could open a hot dog stand.

I know a guy who used to be in medical device sales, and he went back to school to drive heavy machinery. Forklifts, earth movers.... whatever makes you happy!

and since when do we give a crap about grammar? I only notice that when people are being rude and insulting. lol

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Hello,

I am an ISTP.

Need career input.

I work in a corporate office as a transportation analyst. ooops.

I have been thinking of a couple options

My dream is to have my own biz on day.
'
'Right now I am thinking about moving in transportation operations or going back to school to be a chef or a web designer.

Thanks
jbm0117
Be a road chef with a web show that travels the country cooking food for bums to taste test.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Or you could open a hot dog stand.

I know a guy who used to be in medical device sales, and he went back to school to drive heavy machinery. Forklifts, earth movers.... whatever makes you happy!

and since when do we give a crap about grammar? I only notice that when people are being rude and insulting. lol
Its funny when some peoples' spelling gets worse the angrier they get.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
If i was stuck in an office pushing papers, id quit and take up a job as a ranger / instructor instead.
If I was stuck in an office pushing papers, I'd wind up with a deer rifle and a 6-pack looking for a church steeple.

·
Registered
547 Posts
If I was stuck in an office pushing papers, I'd wind up with a deer rifle and a 6-pack looking for a church steeple.
a deer rifle? Now now, I'm sure that we could find a shotgun. And something other than beer -- that crap makes me have to pee every 5 seconds.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Be a road chef with a web show that travels the country cooking food for bums to taste test.
Hey hey, I have enough competition as it is.

Your non-transportation options seem like good fits for this personality, but being a chef could be pretty hectic.

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
And janitor is a great job for an ISTP, by the way. People leave you alone, and you get a big set of keys.
That's kind of what my dad does. He's just not a janitor though, he's a supervisor for a whole building, and he does almost all the maintenance work--mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc. ISTP mechanical genius at work...

...and he has a really big set of keys. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts