Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
I've had many career titles under my belt and interestingly enough, I have yet to consider the ideal career...that perfect thing. Despite my dislike for the previous work environments..unorganized...unstructured...the lack of personal benefits, I truly enjoyed the experience gained as a result.

For whatever it's worth... when seeking a career, follow your passion but first choose wisely. :cool:

· Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for all the replies and insight!

That's kind of my problem at this point - an experience with a not-so-nice supervisor recently has stifled whatever passion I had left after a year of grad school so that eliminates that consideration. I'm considering following my passion in organization and getting a second post-grad degree in Library Sciences, but I feel like I should finish school and start contributing to society before I turn 30. :tongue:
AmyJay... if that is truly your desire, by all means just do it. We only live once...I think..? However...history can attest to the level of great contributions made to society by person well over the age of 50 years, so in this light...I think you can still gain a great education and still change the world. If you so choose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.