Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll tell you the truth. I don't want to be a cat. I want to be stroked, but in a platonic manner. I just had a long day, and tomorrow will be longer I'm sure, but I was good today, I did all I had to do, ate, listened to music, and just as I'm about to lie down finally, I feel relaxed but behind this there is a buzz of apprehension. Times like these are when I wish I could just become something else, become someone else, anything, and enjoy a couple moments of appreciation. I was good today, I didn't claw at the curtains, I didn't let the mice escape, and I let myself be bathed, don't I deserve a few moments of attention, a soft word, a smile at least? And even If I did tear the curtains to shreds, let the mice eat holes in the rice sacks, and claw you for trying to clean me, I still deserve to be stroked, held, and kissed between the ears. At least that's what I think. Do you? I kinda think I'd like to be a cat, or am I just yearning for a feeling I haven't yet figured out to explain?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts