Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Introverted, but feel like extroversion is a better way to live. Interested in typically N topics, but sometimes get fed up with the pretentiousness and/ or spaciness of many intuitives, interested in a good number of typically S topics as well except sports. Possess a logical T mind but often behave in an F fashion, especially when under stress. far prefer being J over P, and am pleased with myself when I exude J qualities, but my lifestyle and much of my speech points to P.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Comfortable to extravagant living, influence, conquering psychological hurdles, finding spirituality of some kind or alternatively becoming comfortable in my present faithlessness. Nothing too specific...contemplating a career in Human Resources for practicality though this is far from my passion per se.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

The summer of 2012 when I had a solid IRL friend group. Why? For that reason.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Joblessness, pennylessness, embarrassing myself when I act out on my anxieties or admit failure to those who I respect.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Is it easy? Will it make me money? Will it distract me from boredom? Will I be able to get away with it? shit like that

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

Yes. Total control. Isn't this universal though?

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

When I went on a date at my favorite Mexican joint. My memory of it is precise because I ordered the same thing I always do and the chick didn't eat haha!

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I usually watch videos of the topic. Youtube, films, etc. Works better than all other methods.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

Ugh sick of answering questions. This was a mistake. Unsatisfied with my answers and feeling like I'm taking a survey to determine how likely I am to be a terrorist or something.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts