Personality Cafe banner

Do you like cats?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't die in peace of I won't make this thread.

So I've noticed that I'm not the only INTJ who loves cats.
This thread is for cats and the entire cat family including funny cats/cat jokes/everything related to cats.
I don't know why, but those little fuzzy beings weaken me so much :kitteh:
Never had a cat, tho I always wanted one.

Okay, I'll start:

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I've had and have Pomeranians at home. They are a joy to have and are loyal to a fault (i.e. I came home from college and they jumped all over me...they remembered after one year :kitteh:). However, I am interested in getting a cat someday...probably a Russian Blue because of their personality (they will bond with their owner, but they are shy...that's just cute :kitteh:) and their color :proud:

·
Registered
11,992 Posts
probably a Russian Blue because of their personality (they will bond with their owner, but they are shy...that's just cute :kitteh:) and their color :proud:
we had a russian blue for 12 years. she was just about the perfect little blue cat . . . except for her habit of bouncing through my window at 3 am with a maimed critter and/or some neighbour's steak. she tried to get in one day with someone's dead rat. it was still attached to the trap, which was really embarrassing.

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
I love cats too.

<----------- Look at my avatar

·
Administrator
23,706 Posts
Lol I love this pic XD
Sadly...it's true.
Dogs don't have this cunt-ish pride.
Both cat lovers and cat non-lovers agree with that pic. I used to like cats when I wasn't so damn allergic. I didn't mind them jumping on my lap wherever I went (I'm an animal magnet). Now I tell them to fuck off and they just look at me speculatively as if I don't mean it, fuckers. I'm sitting there with red eyes and a nose whistle, breaking out in welts and they just sit there asking if I'm sure I want them to fuck off. They are cunts.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I like all animals, no matter the number of legs they have - or the lack thereof. So I don't prefer cats over other animals, but I do find them fascinating, especially tigers. Beautiful, majestic and independent.

Unsurprisingly for an introvert, I am also owned by a cat.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I have five cats. Two are mine, one is my SO's, one is my daughter's (a gift from my SO to her), and one was a stray who wormed his way into my daughter's heart and now I can't get rid of him. My current attitude is that they are all a PITA and I'd rather have none. Have to keep the two girls away from the boys because the boys are too aggressive which pisses off the girls who then start, well, pissing. The boys have access to my bed so I have to shove them over to one side when I want to sleep. My SO's cat immediately thinks it's snuggle time no matter how many times I push him away. The stray just rolls over and goes back to sleep. My daughter's cat, a Maine ****, glares at me then promptly returns to 'his' spot, daring me to move him.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
lolcats?

koem hir yu, wer teh fak ar yu ging yu snaeky bstrd

anyway, funny story

i got huge ass pupils, like "you can't do laser eye surgery because your pupils are too fucking big" kind of huge

kinda like those

so yeah, i can see pretty well in low-light condition and can roam free around the house, like a cat, scaring people and shit

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
anyway, funny story

i got huge ass pupils, like "you can't do laser eye surgery because your pupils are too fucking big" kind of huge

kinda like those

so yeah, i can see pretty well in low-light condition and can roam free around the house, like a cat, scaring people and shit
It looks beautiful...is it really real? I know stupid question, but is it? XD

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
we had a russian blue for 12 years. she was just about the perfect little blue cat . . . except for her habit of bouncing through my window at 3 am with a maimed critter and/or some neighbour's steak. she tried to get in one day with someone's dead rat. it was still attached to the trap, which was really embarrassing.
That's a little morbid...but also still kind of cute anyways :kitteh:

Reactions: lilysocks
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.