Personality Cafe banner

Do you like cats?

9K views 59 replies 37 participants last post by  aendern 
#1 ·
I won't die in peace of I won't make this thread.

So I've noticed that I'm not the only INTJ who loves cats.
This thread is for cats and the entire cat family including funny cats/cat jokes/everything related to cats.
I don't know why, but those little fuzzy beings weaken me so much :kitteh:
Never had a cat, tho I always wanted one.

Okay, I'll start:

See less See more
#6 ·
I've had and have Pomeranians at home. They are a joy to have and are loyal to a fault (i.e. I came home from college and they jumped all over me...they remembered after one year :kitteh:). However, I am interested in getting a cat someday...probably a Russian Blue because of their personality (they will bond with their owner, but they are shy...that's just cute :kitteh:) and their color :proud:

#7 ·
probably a Russian Blue because of their personality (they will bond with their owner, but they are shy...that's just cute :kitteh:) and their color :proud:
we had a russian blue for 12 years. she was just about the perfect little blue cat . . . except for her habit of bouncing through my window at 3 am with a maimed critter and/or some neighbour's steak. she tried to get in one day with someone's dead rat. it was still attached to the trap, which was really embarrassing.

#15 ·
I have five cats. Two are mine, one is my SO's, one is my daughter's (a gift from my SO to her), and one was a stray who wormed his way into my daughter's heart and now I can't get rid of him. My current attitude is that they are all a PITA and I'd rather have none. Have to keep the two girls away from the boys because the boys are too aggressive which pisses off the girls who then start, well, pissing. The boys have access to my bed so I have to shove them over to one side when I want to sleep. My SO's cat immediately thinks it's snuggle time no matter how many times I push him away. The stray just rolls over and goes back to sleep. My daughter's cat, a Maine ****, glares at me then promptly returns to 'his' spot, daring me to move him.

#17 ·
lolcats?

koem hir yu, wer teh fak ar yu ging yu snaeky bstrd

anyway, funny story

i got huge ass pupils, like "you can't do laser eye surgery because your pupils are too fucking big" kind of huge

kinda like those

so yeah, i can see pretty well in low-light condition and can roam free around the house, like a cat, scaring people and shit

#18 ·
anyway, funny story

i got huge ass pupils, like "you can't do laser eye surgery because your pupils are too fucking big" kind of huge

kinda like those

so yeah, i can see pretty well in low-light condition and can roam free around the house, like a cat, scaring people and shit
It looks beautiful...is it really real? I know stupid question, but is it? XD

#22 ·
6 Scientific Findings That Prove Cats Are Evil | Cracked.com

In reality I love and miss my cat, she was 12 when I moved to Australia and we didn't want to bring her with us so we found her a home with an old lady who volunteers at a hospital and didn't want a young cat. Now my elderly cat has someone to lounge around with.

Reactions: Obscure and Swede
#28 ·
View attachment 95437
My little ankle-biters and a cat avatar to boot...
Is Ned the black one and Georgia the white one?

From one of my favorite websites: Awkward Family Photos! :kitteh: (The cats are cute. Some of the people, maybe not so much... lol)
I bookmarked it. Thank you thank you thank youuu Swede I'm gonna watch and laugh till I die XD

First I feel bad for the cats...
Second, that first... being is from the new cow/hairy hypo species maybe XD

I feel a bit bad about the less cute cat themed pics I bombarded this thread with, so here is a pretty 'interesting' gif to make up for it!
Kittyyy

#31 ·

I hate this particular cat. Fucking cat.

Watching a cat hunting is quite fun, mice really have no chances against them. One time I had a cat and he hided all the mice he found outside under the gallery. It was only 2 months into the summer and there was at least 50 bodies :p. They also bring back birds and alive mice to you. For that they're quite funny but you need to take care of them. You want to go somewhere for a week or 3 days, then you have to bring the cat to someone. Too much trouble, I'll buy the game Catz instead...

#32 ·
I have the cutest cat!!! I wub her :)

She forgets to lick her mouth after eating and then wants me to pet her and rub on me...no thanks!! Sometimes I have to wipe her mouth with a napkin lol

More:

Playing with a plastic bag (I was supervising and put it away after)

Sleeping in the gap my sister has between the mattress and bed frame
Haha

Last one! Taking over my bed..

Also..just saw this pic online somewhere..cracked me up!!

Reactions: Arcane
#40 ·
Wow, maybe the INTJ cat fetish stereotype isn't that much of a stereotype after all, after seeing the poll results.

When we got ours (we call him Sox) me and my friend were joking about how I was secretly working my way up to the head of the Mafia and that the next time he saw me I'd look something like this:

Furniture

INTJ style. :cool:

He was frightened at the prospect, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.