Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both men and/or women allowed.

Mine, for males, has to be Ethan Hawke as Todd Anderson in "Dead Poets Society."His character drove me nuts:

Even though I mostly date extrovert people, I find that I've always been attracted to other IN-like people. That's probably because talking to one in real life is so hard for me, unless I'm in the mood to act like an extrovert.

SO cute.

As for women, Sophia Loren. But I'm more attracted to her looks versus her apparent personality. She seems more ISTJ, in my opinion.

So what about you??

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Christina Hendricks

Scarlett Johannson

(I don't think I need to say that I love women with well balanced curves)

But my favorite of all, who I've not only been in love of her since I was like 10 years, but I consider my ideal women is Sailor Jupiter from the Sailor Moon anime (such perfection ^^)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I like this topic! I agree, I love INs and adore characters like Ethan's who are sensitive, introspective, creative, quiet but intense.
Sophia Loren is interesting looking physically but yes nothing ever struck me as that interesting about her personality-wise so never cared much for her.
I don't have time right now but I will come back to this topic with my list of favorites.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Like @selfinsufficient I add Rachel Weisz to my list.

I seem to have a mental block at this moment because I can't remember the others I would add to my list.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Reactions: Moss Icon

·
Registered
326 Posts
Britta Perry from Community. A "cynical idealist", feminist, "needlessly defiant". Wants to change the world, but doesn't want to compromise her comfortable life: a lovable hypocrit. Screws up pretty much everything she does. Also, adorably awkward when she's trying to be hip.

·
Registered
189 Posts
rachel weisz- she seems to have this mysterious inner world thing going on
kate winslet- i dont what it is i just love her.. maybe cuz shes a 7 :)
alicia keys- you can tell she has such depth and only opens up to those she is close to, and her music or most of it is very real
jennifer lopez- i know she seems superficial and all but she seems like such a feeler and i love her outgoingness

·
Registered
103 Posts
Bob Dylan- he's so intense/ comes off as an asshole in his interviews but I think he was very much so misunderstood.
Also Marilyn Monroe- I think she had alot more going on than what meets the eye.
This is gonna sound crazy but Charles Manson- I would LOVE to sit down and have just one conversation with him and see what really is going on inside his head.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Agreed on Marilyn Monroe I think her vulnerability is very appealing. I also feel similarly about Britney Spears for that reason as well. Very vulnerable figures both of them who largely had the same problems and issues.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Oh, gosh, I adore Zachary Quinto. He's so amazing. He's a great actor and filmmaker and he always has something intelligent, thoughtful, and genuine to say. I can wax poetry about ZQ. My favorite quote of him was when an interviewer asked if he was gay (this was before he came out formally obviously), and he basically told them, "It doesn't matter if I am or am not because it's none of your fucking business who I'm attracted to," but he said it so eloquently and in such a Zach way. He said how the focus shouldn't be on who he chooses to sleep with, but who he is as an actor, because that is the part of his life that he is sharing with everyone, and people should pay attention to his acting ability, not his sexuality. I do love that he came out to support the teenagers committing suicide.

Oh, god, I just waxed poetry about him. I NEED TO STOP NOW OR ELSE I WILL WRITE AN ENTIRE ESSAY ABOUT MY LOVE FOR HIS EYEBROWS.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES BECAUSE ON TOP OF PERSONALITY, ACTING, AND FILMMAKING, HE'S ALSO FUN TO LOOK AT:

My favorite hipster out and about with Noah Quinto:

Reactions: reindesu

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have this big thing for Jude Law. I feel like a teenager when it comes to my fascination of him. I just love love love everything about him, he is so outgoing in the perfect way. And yes he is my wallpaper on my pc, I'll admit it!

Other than him, Johnny Depp. Of cause! He seems to have so much more inside himself than he shows.

Natalie Portman, she is really a feeler. So emotional whenever she has to make speeches.

I like Kirsten Dunst and Gwyneth Paltrow too. Especially Gwyneth! I've heard she should be a INFP, but I am not sure.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,623 Posts
Not all of these are modern day/contemporary but I really admire these folk...

vsa5e1u3mleh3ul5.jpg
Siouxsie Sioux
One of the original Bromley contingents(a suburb in london that popularised punk fashion, most were fans of David Bowie). This woman is special.

kim_gordon_6.jpg
Kim Gordon(Sonic Youth)
Love this woman. She is so cool yet underrated.

kate_bush_1221762.jpg
Kate Bush
I've enjoyed listening to her more recent views about the music industry. I tried to dance like her when I was younger.

mia_psfk.jpg
M.I.A
This woman is definitely my girl crush. Her music style is the epitome of my favourite music. Her fashion style has become something really quite popular in some places in the current time. And she has some serious stuff to say. Listen up!

Something all these women have in common is that they have made their career succesful even at an older age than most pop/rock stars, giving people past the 25+ bracket some hope in their career for those that think they have left it too late. You don't have to be a teenybopper to be cool, you can still be in your 30's+ and kick ass.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts