Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
The only person I've been compared to is Ally from Austin and Ally, but I don't really count that because it was from a seven year old from Trinidad, and I feel I look nothing like her.
Oh, once I was dressed as Ariel for various reasons and my teacher told me I looked like Ariel.
I've never been compared to someone personality wise.

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
hmm. i've been told i act like alex russo from wizards of waverly place.

as for lookalikes, i get told i look like a bunch of people, celebrities included. honestly, though, i rarely ever see a resemblance between me and my so-called lookalikes. i think most people just automatically assume all dark-haired, brown-eyed beauties are twins. smh.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been told I look like Michael phelps a couple years ago a few times. Most commonly I'm told I look like clark kent/superman. I've been told a couple times that I act like ferris bueller.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Or act like, whatever. I don't get told that I'm similar to any celebrities a lot, except Boxxy. :(
Boxxy is an ENTP who's pretending to be an ESFP for lulz.

I don't know how so many people fell for it, I could tell something was amiss from the first sentence she said.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
... I get told I look like Amy Winehouse. Far more before than now. Which is flattering of course; it's always great when others let you know that you look like a crack addict.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
^lol has the trollmaster grown teeth??

I used to get told i look a lot like Stephen Fry...
I don't really know why, but I've posted like 20 posts today and 90% of them were just random one-sentence phrases such as "What's a female ENTP?" and other crazy crap like that. It kind of reminds me of a lot of Drmiller100's posts actually, o.0. I think it's just that I've been really busy recently, even changed my hobbies around in the last two days XD. I'm starting to act less like the mad hatter and more like the joker (if that makes any sense at all).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts