Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
WOW.

Its like when people dance the fuckin Macharena, or do that stupid dance to Bustas 'Arab money' I once saw a whole club bust into it when it came on and I was horrified by the spectacle.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'm thinking that these people could easily choose not to do the Cha Cha Slide if they wanted to...

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I'm thinking that these people could easily choose not to do the Cha Cha Slide if they wanted to...
In some third-world authoritarian countries, if one chooses not to do the Cha Cha, a burly group of riot-geared soldiers with stun guns will quickly grab the violator and drag him or her to a private prison in a government complex.

I assume the person will be tortured with electrical circuits attached to their genitals, while an obscure questioner with a garbled voice screams, "Are you ready to GET FUNKY you swine!? Are you working for the anti-Cha Cha resistance movement? Clap your hands if you're still conscious."

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Some people like it simple. I worked in a bar that played the old cha cha song back when it was popular, and I swear some people just left their house to dance to that song. It's like country and western line dancing. Anyone can be a good dancer if they just learn how to do those steps and perform them to that song. I don't know if they are easily swayed as much as they want to do an entertaining group activity(their definition of entertaining.) It's cheap entertainment and there was a connection between the people that liked this song and only bought one or two drinks. I hate to recall the horror and you are going to give me nightmares now. I called it food stamps on parade back then.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
We used to go outside and were FORCED to dance to this fucking song in elementary song. I hate it. I didn't dance to it, I didn't care if they made me fail.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fuck you!
At least you didn't have to do the fucking chicken dance, you ungrateful little shit!
Don't you see, it's all about conformity and they start us at an early age. Thankfully, I bet most of us INTP's recognized this by middle school when they tried to get us to do the chicken dance and the "happy if you know it" bullshit.

Adult's still doing the Cha Cha song haven't figured it out yet, God help them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
faith in humanity? what's that...

When I was in elementary school I liked pretending to not understand simple games/activities like this.. I would feign ignorance and confusion until I was excused from the activity altogether. I mean yea, I COULD totally figure out the hokey pokey but pretending that I couldn't was just that much more fun.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I think there are far greater indignations suffered by the intelligent at the hands of the moronic and easily compliant. Looks to me like people are just having fun. Now if you wanna talk about politics, yeah, I'll complain about that with you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I dunno, the more people I see dancing, the less I want to do it. So when everyone was at the point where they got embarassed at doing the chicken dance, I was like "FUCK YEAH LET'S DO THIS".

It also depends on how I perceive the song. If I think the song is totally awesome (read: not like the songs I usually hear normal people listening to) then screw how many people are dancing, I'm gonna boogie woogie.

Reactions: feefafo
1 - 15 of 15 Posts