Heart: under-active (0%)
Throat: open (38%)
Third Eye: over-active (69%)
Crown: under-active (6%)

Oh, well...that explains why I tend to have too many visions lol

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Your reading makes a lot of sense for an INFP Izzie. As a dreamer we are likely to have an under developed root chakra because it is associated with physicality and being mentally grounded. So as dreamers this not our strong point. Over developed 3rd eye makes sense to, because this is the seat of the imagination, so would function strongly in dreamers. Even from your online posting style I can see that you have a strong throat chakra which is associated with communication :tongue: although this is an unusual skill for an introvert.

For INFP's I would expect to see a lot of under developed root chakra's, due to our fantasy prone nature. Under developed throat, due to our introverstion and difficulty verbally communicating. Strong Third eye, due to our strong intuition and imagination. Reasonably active crown due us often being connected to spirituality. Strong heart chakra, due to our propensity to sensitivity and feelings (perhaps to strong in some cases). Under developed naval because of our shyness and lack of self esteem at times.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: open (19%)
Navel: under-active (-6%)
Heart: open (44%)
Throat: open (38%)
Third Eye: open (62%)
Crown: open (31%)

No over-active, just two chakras to work out. I guess I'm doing good.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Root: under-active (-38%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: under-active (-31%)
Heart: under-active (-25%)
Throat: open (25%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: open (31%)

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Could be statistical proof for INFP's visionary strength :p
Hehehe it is possible for third eye to be to open though. Which leads to over active imagination and over active and inaccurate intuition. Basically just general mystical craziness, like seeing patterns and meanings everywhere :tongue: your meant to work on your root chakra to even it out. Which means looking after your physical well being through exercise and organizing your finances, taking care of your house. Anything which helps you get a feeling of physical security. Exercise is particularly good.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some interesting stuff about throat chakra/ third eye chakra...

Throat Chakra:
· The fifth chakra rules your communication, creativity, connection and personal intention.
· A well-balanced fifth chakra awakens in you the truth that your life is built on your words, thoughts, beliefs and ideas.
. The throat chakra's mission statement is: I express, I listen, I communicate.

Third eye Chakra:
- The third eye can communicate what you need to know about the aspects of your life which are hidden to you. It is the center through which you see the world and others in it
-To hold an object in one's mind means that it is being held in the quadrant of this chakra which pertains to visualization. It is here that we compose individual images for our creation purposes.We call these images day-dreams, but they are really open doorways through which you can manipulate or change the flow of energy, and therefore events which are happening to you.
- The third eye is a chakra that is responsible for what we call "second sight". Intuitive perception, imagination are associated with this chakra.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehehe it is possible for third eye to be to open though. Which leads to over active imagination and over active and inaccurate intuition. Basically just general mystical craziness, like seeing patterns and meanings everywhere :tongue: your meant to work on your root chakra to even it out. Which means looking after your physical well being through exercise and organizing your finances, taking care of your house. Anything which helps you get a feeling of physical security. Exercise is particularly good.
Yes, I do think I need to work on being more practically grounded (my mum just reminded me to be a bit more organized a while ago :crazy:)

At the same time, I don't think an active imagination is such a bad thing. Modern society just sort of indirectly ''programmed'' us to think that too much imagination is a bad thing :dry:

I like being a dreamer. I've found that part about myself recently, how being a dreamer is actually the root to all the good in my life. I'd rather be that than anything else.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Yes, I do think I need to work on being more practically grounded (my mum just reminded me to be a bit more organized a while ago :crazy:)

At the same time, I don't think an active imagination is such a bad thing. Modern society just sort of indirectly ''programmed'' us to think that too much imagination is a bad thing :dry:

I like being a dreamer. I've found that part about myself recently, how being a dreamer is actually the root to all the good in my life. I'd rather be that than anything else.
Definately, it has it's advantages. Ive learned most of the things in my life from my day dreams.

·
Banned
3,426 Posts
Root: under-active (-50%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: under-active (-56%)
Heart: open (31%)
Throat: open (6%)
Third Eye: open (19%)
Crown: under-active (-19%)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: under-active (-38%)
Navel: under-active (-56%)
Heart: open (6%)
Throat: open (19%)
Third Eye:eek:pen (31%)
Crown: open (56%)

...sweet?
It makes sense that i'm lowest in the Navel.. i'm quite passive; one of my biggest challenges is learning to assert myself.

Last time I took the test my crown was over active; that's when I went on a psychology-discovering spree, haha.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Root: open (19%)
Sacral: over-active (69%)
Navel: open (62%)

Heart: under-active (6%)
Throat: open (62%)
Third Eye: open (31%)
Crown: open (38%)

No idea what that means, so i'll have to read up!

edit: How amusing that "Sacral" is sexual and I get a 69%. Overactive eh...
Naval is self esteem / leadership.
Throat is expression.

Apparently I can be cold and distant :(

·
Registered
183 Posts
Root: under-active(-44%)
Sacral: open (12%)
Navel: under-active(-12%)
Heart: open (44%)
Throat: open (31%)
Third Eye: open (44%)
Crown: under-active(-12%)

My head's not grounded and lack of confidence....typical.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Root: under-active (-38%)
Sacral: under-active (-31%)
Navel: under-active (-75%)
Heart: under-active (-19%)
Throat: under-active (-12%)
Third Eye: open (50%)
Crown: open (50%)

If you tend to be stiff and unemotional or have a "poker face," the Sacral chakra is under-active. You're not very open to people.
When your Heart chakra is under-active, you are cold and distant.
When the Navel chakra is under-active, you tend to be passive and indecisive. You're probably timid and don't get what you want.
Throat - When this chakra is under-active, you tend not to speak much, and you probably are introverted and shy. Not speaking the truth may block this chakra.
Crown - If this chakra is over-active, you are probably intellectualizing things too much. You may be addicted to spirituality and are probably ignoring your bodily needs.
Third eye - If this chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases halucinations are possible.

... LOL
:unsure:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Great test. I really need to study this as I don't really know clearly what my results signify.

Root: under-active (-6%)
Sacral: under-active (-6%)
Navel: under-active (-50%)
Heart: open (6%)
Throat: under-active (-25%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: open (44%)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Root: under-active (-62%)
Sacral: open (44%)
Navel: open (12%)
Heart: open (19%)
Throat: under-active (6%)
Third Eye: open (56%)
Crown: under-active (-6%)

Eh...whatever this stuff means ._____.

·
Registered
152 Posts
It's interesting to note that a lot INFPs seem to have an under active 3rd and 4th,
with me as well.

3rd deals with assertiveness, boundaries, initiative and dealing with the world.

4th is compassion, love and connection.

Usually, if one's childhood was painful these two are usually under active.
I usually feel a pressure in my solar plexus, not from anything physical
but emotional.

My feeling is that if we have been through a lot in the past, our
3rd usually becomes under active which causes us to be emotionally
guarded making the 4th under active as well. An open heart is about vulnerability.

And a lot of under active root chakras as well.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Root: under-active (-62%)
Sacral: open (12%)
Navel: under-active (-25%)
Heart: open (19%)
Throat: under-active (0%)
Third Eye : open (56%)
Crown: open (50%)

·
Registered