Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
Wielding the mafia banhammer
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As always, feel free to pm if you want to vote privately.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Hype!!!

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Hype indeed LoL

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, that was a squeaker. O.O

And the official 2018 Personality Cafe Mafia Champs representative is...

I want to slow roll it so bad

but I won't

well, maybe just a little

Congratulations, Kaboomz!
Backup: BWN

Thanks to everyone who voted!

@Because_why_not @Kaboomz @Siggy

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts
What does squeaker mean? :unsure:

Anyway congratulations, @Kaboomz o/

·
Mafia God
162 Posts
Congrats, kaboomz. See you in the finals :)

·
Registered
ISFP | 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6)
4,240 Posts
Well, that was a squeaker. O.O

And the official 2018 Personality Cafe Mafia Champs representative is...

I want to slow roll it so bad

but I won't

well, maybe just a little

Congratulations, Kaboomz!
Backup: BWN

Thanks to everyone who voted!

@Because_why_not @Kaboomz @Siggy
Can we see the final vote totals?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can we see the final vote totals?
We talked about it and decided against it, as it defeats the purpose of private voting. Yes, even the numbers without names.

Sorry. I know there are a lot of people really curious about it.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Sooooo....

I'll be playing in the Mafia Championships again this year...

This might require some explanation so let me just get into it...

I have on multiple occasions let Thingyman know about sites that play Mafia that he didn't know about. As such, he asked me to send an invite to INTPcomplex (different site than the INTP forum that I repped as last year). When I did that no one seemed to be interested at all in sending someone. So I go back to Thingyman and let him know that INTPc was basically a decline. This happened about a week ago. Then today Thingyman asked me if I wanted to rep INTPc... I said I would, but that I should probably see if anyone from that site has any objections. So I basically tell them that I was thinking of repping them and wanted to know if anyone would object. I got nothing but people supporting me to go (since no one else really cared), so I guess I am going again. So YAY!

·
Mafia God
162 Posts
Sooooo....

I'll be playing in the Mafia Championships again this year...

This might require some explanation so let me just get into it...

I have on multiple occasions let Thingyman know about sites that play Mafia that he didn't know about. As such, he asked me to send an invite to INTPcomplex (different site than the INTP forum that I repped as last year). When I did that no one seemed to be interested at all in sending someone. So I go back to Thingyman and let him know that INTPc was basically a decline. This happened about a week ago. Then today Thingyman asked me if I wanted to rep INTPc... I said I would, but that I should probably see if anyone from that site has any objections. So I basically tell them that I was thinking of repping them and wanted to know if anyone would object. I got nothing but people supporting me to go (since no one else really cared), so I guess I am going again. So YAY!
See you in the finals, Quick :)

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts
Warning long post and waffle ahead!! :eek:

I've declined the back up. A few reasons for this if people are interested:

-Like I've shown, I get too obsessed with games. This means getting no sleep every game and spending every waking moment thinking of it, even when I'm doing/should be doing other things with my time (you know it's bad when you're out with someone constantly checking your phone and they're even asking you questions like "so erm, when would the game be? How long does it last? Are you always like this when you're playing one?" lol :p)

-I'm gonna be away from mid/end May to the last week of June. This was something I was really considering pulling myself out initially for from the nomination round, but thought it said that there was more time so I could choose. If I subbed in for whatever reason, the game wouldn't be suiting my choice and might fall in this time where either:
1. It would be physically impossible for me to post (seriously I'm gonna have over 24hours travelling to Greece :<)
2. It's for two weddings where I haven't seen family and friends in over two years. I don't want the game to come before them and knowing my brain it would...

-Other stuff that I'm not going into but just to be like those are the main points and there were others from a more subjective stand. I will say though that the reasons why I would've done it are just for the people who voted me and because I liked the idea of coming a long way since I started playing (people might notice I reference Sugar and Cyanide a fair bit lol) (<PS someone tell Liz that this is pure Fi decision making right here <3 Muwahahahaha >:3) But yeah, realistically, I don't think I'm good enough yet and have a long way to go first. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.

I admit the timing may be a bit frustrating to people (eg "Why did you have me waste a vote on you?") or look a little suspect (eg "You're only doing this to throw your toys out the pram cos you didn't win") but I promise neither of these are the case. I was on the fence for a while, and I would've done it. Same that I voted Kaboomz that I'm happy he got it. (I will say I've noticed the stars for the thread and I seriously hope that if someone did give a low score that is nothing to do with any result/decision in anyway shape or form :dry:)

But yeah, good luck to Kaboomz and the new Back up. Thank you to those who voted and thanks to Pain and Siggy for organising everything. Now ciao!

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.