Not open for further replies.
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
Wielding the mafia banhammer
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
*shudders lol
-This is the part where you're supposed to defend yourself before I let you know what my accusations are.

But how do you make scum slip? :unsure:

That is the question!!
Well, the issue is this, right? We need there to be content and people explaining their thought processes to identify the mafia.

But that content and explanation of thought processes doesn't need to come from your reads on other people — it can come from your read on yourself, specifically your attempts to convince other people to not vote for you when you're about to get lynched. There are two advantages to this approach: 1) you don't give scum information (which I already covered) and 2) you're essentially turning the tides so that townies now have access to full information to help them make the best honest defense case they possibly can, whereas mafia has to lie while they know everything they say is a lie, making it a very difficult position for them to be in, which is also a great way to get those scumslips in.

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts
-This is the part where you're supposed to defend yourself before I let you know what my accusations are.

Well, the issue is this, right? We need there to be content and people explaining their thought processes to identify the mafia.

But that content and explanation of thought processes doesn't need to come from your reads on other people — it can come from your read on yourself, specifically your attempts to convince other people to not vote for you when you're about to get lynched. There are two advantages to this approach: 1) you don't give scum information (which I already covered) and 2) you're essentially turning the tides so that townies now have access to full information to help them make the best honest defense case they possibly can, whereas mafia has to lie while they know everything they say is a lie, making it a very difficult position for them to be in, which is also a great way to get those scumslips in.

But if Town doesn't know how you think how can they read you as Town...? :unsure: That's probably the only advice I've ever given a scumpartner I think to have thoughts down and analyse others' :unsure:

Maybe I'm just imagining this wrong...

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts
Ooh Ooh I did a Clov doodle so he too can be inspired :3

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
hi fellows

i am just letting anyone who is interested know that our game begins next monday (21/05) at 6pm est

thankyou again for the support \o/

also

so as to fill you all with hope and happiness i shall inform you that not only did i read the rules but i actually understand at least some of them, so it's all gonna be smashing imo

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Wish me luck...

I have a Mafia University Article up on MU, feel free to read

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Nice job on eating a NK Kab00mz.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Kab00mz, I know we go after each other and shit and I know that I didn't say this earlier, but you were someone I voted both times so I think you def deserved to go rep PerC.

I think you should vote for who you want to advance though.

And LOL me, but I didn't read much of your game because LOLme I rarely read games I am not in. Sorry about that, i will ISO you.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.