Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21379 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! So this isn't a question or anything really.. But, I am somewhat bored, and since there seem to be a lot of creative people on here I figured this might be fun? maybe... lol
Basically you start off with a word and then the person that posts after you can only change one letter in the word to make a new one.. challenging our vocabulary skills ? idk XD
Well I will start I suppose :)

word: Great :happy:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought you didn't like 2 word answers, lol!

Id change maybe the F to a T. I wouldn't want to be stuck in T mode forever though, Fi is a strong function too.
actually I believe tread is one word not two ;P but noo this isn't an answer! haha it's a game. I mean If I write a whole long message to someone and they reply with "k" then It drives me NUTS. like "dude I just spilled my guts out and all you can say is K, K? Not even OK, or OKAY?" lol

what do you mean ? about the f and t? :confused: im confussed.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,612 Posts
actually I believe tread is one word not two ;P but noo this isn't an answer! haha it's a game. I mean If I write a whole long message to someone and they reply with "k" then It drives me NUTS. like "dude I just spilled my guts out and all you can say is K, K? Not even OK, or OKAY?" lol

what do you mean ? about the f and t? :confused: im confussed.
Oh. I see.

F - feeling T - thinking.
I thought the game was to change a letter in your MBTI code :/
Im almost disappointed now :sad:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Raced

Reactions: RhubarbPie

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh. I see.

F - feeling T - thinking.
I thought the game was to change a letter in your MBTI code :/
Im almost disappointed now :sad:
Oh no I am sorry, I didn't mean to cause you disappointment :'( That would be an interesting thread though actually now that I think of it XD

Dread.

p.s. this might be better off in the forum games section of PerC.
Oh im sorry :/ I didn't know there was a section like that XD I just saw that there were similair things here, and figured... I am still trying to work my way around this website :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dared

(I'm guessing you can rearrange the letters?)
That is a good question. I didn't think of that. But I suppose? It would add a cool twist maybe? what do you guys think? we can set the rules as we go lol. (I am guessing since I never specified not too then :p)

hmmm beads!

1 - 20 of 21379 Posts