Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, it's my first time posting. My question to you is if you had the ability to alter one of your four mbti letter which would it be and why.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Oh come on, it is not that simple.

Are you trolling us?

Because I'm too damn tired for it!!!

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
I would like my P to become a B, for Beautiful.

(and then I would be the only INTB in existence, and the fairest in the entire library!)

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
More J please. Just until I clean my apartment, then I'll switch back.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Yeah, I'd want a J switch. Not a permanent J, but I'd become an INTJ whenever I wanted to/needed to. I'd have multiple books published, have started and sold a few businesses by now, I'd probably have a Ph.D.

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
I'd go E. That way I'd be Te-dominant. I'd love to be a rational, and have that improved assertiveness and social capacity.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
hmm thats a little steep dont you think :eek: for a letter? whatever ill take it

(quickly, before anyone else does!!)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
it comes in PINTs? I'm getting one!

if the "change one letter of your MBTI type" fairy were to grant me one magical letter-change, I'd ask for a J please. because I labor, I mean, daydream under the delusion that this would make me more successful in the world, if not better-looking.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Uhh.. the letters don't work like that. The 4 letter code has to be deciphered before you can glean anything from it. For example, "changing" p to j means you go from Ne to Ni and Ti to Te... not to mention tertiary functions, etc.

.. but id like to be an entp

1 - 20 of 41 Posts