Votes: 9 50.0%
  • a J leader

Votes: 9 50.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type is the most charismatic person you ever met?
Do you think a P leader has more charisma than a J leader? or vice versa?
vote and discuss.

·
Registered
291 Posts
That's a subjective trait. You can't come in and ask "is x type better than y type?" It doesn't work.

Personally, I've found that anyone who is focused and has an obvious passion becomes charismatic.

·
Registered
479 Posts
A P would probably be more charismatic, but a J would be a better leader, I think. So I don't know how to vote. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Js are okay sometimes, but I tend to prefer other Ps because I like people with a broader perspective rather than the narrow J focus.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Agree with all said. The most charismatic person I ever met was so cool I was literally drooling just seeing him and he's as P as it is possible to be. But he's too individualistic to be a leader. J's are more leader types but they always stay within the leader boarders.

·
Registered
479 Posts
A J would probably enjoy leading. That's not the same as being a good leader.
Yeah, but their ability to organize and get things done would give me more faith in them as a leader. But that isn't to say P's can't be good leaders too.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Difficult one to answer, charisma comes in many forms - I couldn't pin it down to just one, - and I've witnessed percievers and judgers who're charismatic. Does it matter? One person does not make a generalisation, and generalisations in the main are irritating and open for exceptions.

What floats my boat may not float anyone elses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts