Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
With everyone saying ESFP, I was expecting interviews with a chill sort of person, the kind of individual who takes questions as they come, and who answers generally like an extraverted thinker would - articulated and sure to answer the question - but not as organised or as effulgently as a Te dom would, not as flashily.

And none of you failed me! This is the one that got me to agree. She seems more like someone who would flourish actually /doing/ things, not just sitting around talking, but hey, what can you expect from an ESFP? Especially how she mentions having a hit as providing a sense of success. Tertiary Te, baby!

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
With everyone saying ESFP, I was expecting interviews with a chill sort of person, the kind of individual who takes questions as they come, and who answers generally like an extraverted thinker would - articulated and sure to answer the question - but not as organised or as effulgently as a Te dom would, not as flashily.

And none of you failed me! This is the one that got me to agree. She seems more like someone who would flourish actually /doing/ things, not just sitting around talking, but hey, what can you expect from an ESFP? Especially how she mentions having a hit as providing a sense of success. Tertiary Te, baby!

Bright yellow on white/light gray is not a good choice. It's so hard to read, just saying.

ESFP makes sense.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts