Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The movie Charlie Bartlett lead character of the same name to me is an ENFJ. I really related to the character and wanted to know if anyone else agrees or has seen the movie. I love that movie!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah I love it too! I was wondering what his personality type is. Still not convinced he's an ENFJ! But you could be right

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My points were he is clearly an extrovert. He listens to people problems. He wanted to be a motivational speaker and be friends with everybody. He accepted Len and even smiled through the embarrasing sucker incident. He still friended the guy who beat him up. He shared his feelings.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm gonna bump this to give everyone a movie tip! Just saw this one and I was like "yup, he's ENFJ". He's the stereotype - wants everyone to like him, wants to help everyone and listen to their problems, but have trouble speaking of his own ones. Social chameleon, wants to do the right thing, acts like he thinks people wants him to act, good motivational speaker.

There's a scene where he says that he takes care of his mother and another person asks who takes care of him. Right after that my mum called because she felt depressed. I was a bit harsh (feeling a little bad now afterwards). :p

Good movie! See it ENFJs!

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
Strong Fe somewhere in there...somehow I got Ne in Charlie Bartlett as well. But I do suppose he could be ENFJ. I have trouble understanding Ni...hmmm....I think he's ENTP, ESFJ, or ENFJ.

Anyways, I liked the movie a lot. Somehow Fe and wanting to being seen as popular was presented in positive light. Good job, movie!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Just watched the trailer. I cannot decide from the ity-bity-clip if he's an ENFJ. Looks like an awesome movie!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts